Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Leif

Adventurer
Feat switch

Pathfinder does not list the Augment Healing Feat, that I can find, and I've never known what it does, anyway, so I've never added anything because of it. And, I think I'd like tohave the Shield Proficiency Feat and an extra +1 AC when using a shield, anyway. This will make him AC 18. :)

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
google search came up with this

Augment Healing
( Complete Divine, p. 79)

[General]

Your Conjuration [Healing] spells are more effective.
Prerequisite

Heal 4 ranks,
Benefit

Add +2 points per spell level to the amount of damage healed by any Conjuration [Healing] spell that you cast. For example, a 1st-level cleric with this feat casting cure light wounds would restore 1d8+3 hp. An 8th-level cleric with the Healing domain and this feat casting cure moderate wounds would restore 2d8+13 hp (9 for his caster level including the +1 caster level bonus for the Healing domain, + 4 for the feat). A 13th-level druid casting heal would restore 144 hp (130 for her caster level + 14 for the feat, since heal is a 7th-level druid spell).

from this page

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
That would have been nice to know a few months ago! Sorry, guys. :(

Hey, that should workwith Cure Minor, too, so instead of just 1hp, it would cure1+2/level=1+4=5! And with Pathfinder rules, Grok has unlimited cure Minors available each day! Or is that stretching it a bit too far?

Anyway, forget about switching Feats for Grok, Yttermayn.

Last edited:

Yttermayn

First Post
Yeah, mixing in that PF rule would clearly be an exploit. As for the granted healing- Is that a spell? A spell like power? I can't find info on it, and I didn't see it mentioned in your char sheet. I may have just missed it, but if you could direct me to the info I can give the question some consideration.
Oh, and technically, cure minor is a lvl 0 spell, so 0 times 2 still equals 0. I'm still thinking about that one though, also.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
john is down 6 points, which puts him at 1 point.

by the way, when did this become a pathfinder game?

Yttermayn

First Post
It never did, I think Leif was just messing around. I have thought about it, now that I have the PF book. We are getting close to the end of the module; how would you guys feel about converting chars to PF for the next one, assuming you want to stay on with me?

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah, mixing in that PF rule would clearly be an exploit. As for the granted healing- Is that a spell? A spell like power? I can't find info on it, and I didn't see it mentioned in your char sheet. I may have just missed it, but if you could direct me to the info I can give the question some consideration.
Oh, and technically, cure minor is a lvl 0 spell, so 0 times 2 still equals 0. I'm still thinking about that one though, also.
The granted healing is a domain power. It's mentioned on Grok's sheet under Domains. Not sure where you're getting the 0*2 thing. Ahh, ok, per SPELL level -- the abbreviated version on the table just said per level, so I was thinking per caster level. Never mind.

Count me in for the long run!

I for one wouldlove to switch to PF, if the rest ofthe group agrees.
Count me in, too, and I'm all for Pathfinder, as well. In fact, I've even started a little early! :-S

by the way, when did this become a pathfinder game?
It didn't. My bad, totally!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases