Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
unbelieveable! inconcieveable! and unpredictable!!!

(i scribble while cooking seafood gumbo to the relaxing melodies of symphonic metal)

Scott DeWar

Ok, what I meant was, I need to concentrate to maintain the mage hand spell as the duration. While I am busy concentrating on that spell, He cannot cat any oter spell eiring that time, or can he with a successfup concentration check?

Leif

Adventurer
That is Yttermayn's call, of course, DeWar, but I can tell you this much: in Whirtlestaff's casting a second spell while the first is still active dismisses the first spell. Unless, of course, some enterprising character like Capizzio can convince me otherwise. By dazzling me with dexterity, please, not baffling me with BS!

Yttermayn

First Post
From the d20 SRD:
Concentration

The spell lasts as long as you concentrate on it. Concentrating to maintain a spell is a standard action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity. Anything that could break your concentration when casting a spell can also break your concentration while you’re maintaining one, causing the spell to end.
You can’t cast a spell while concentrating on another one. Sometimes a spell lasts for a short time after you cease concentrating.

Scott DeWar

Oh! Um . . . . the srd, of course. Heh. Well I was right then, While maintaining Mage hand, I woulod be unable to cast another spell without the magre hand spell going away.

By dazzling me with dexterity, please, not baffling me with BS!

that is supposed to be dazzle with brilliance, not dexterity.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases