Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Leif

Adventurer
Wow, I kinda expected a roughly 50/50 response to PF. Deuce, Amaury, Voda Vosa?
If them thray are all agin' it, then it still bays fitty-fitty.* :p

*watching "Hatfields & McCoys" as I type this.**

**A true homage to the southern redneck hillbilly.***

***Like me! :D

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Leif, it's funny I've always pictured you as generously-bearded fellow.
Ah must say, "Thanky," for them thar kind wards.

Yttermayn, I have at various times in the past been bearded, goateed, and mustachioed, but never for more than a few months at a time. Presently, I am, and have been for a number of years, clean-shaven. When one's beard begins to turn gray, one finds new motivation to shave regularly. Gray whiskers are from the devil! :devil:

Yttermayn

First Post
HAH! I was going to mention that I had also pictured that generous beard as grey, but I didn't want to make any insulting assumptions. Who knew you can smell old fart throught he internet?!
;)

Last edited:

Yttermayn

First Post
When I say we are nearing the end of the module, I should make it clear that we are probably 2/3 to 3/4 the way through it, depending on player choices...
Which is good, because if we do change to PF, I'm going to have some work to do changing the entire module over and checking characters.

Leif

Adventurer
Yttermayn, man, I am sorry that I messed up and mentioned Pathfinder by accident. It really makes more sense to me to stick with 3.5 until the end of the module at least. But if you were wanting to switch anyway, then I'm not AS sorry, I guess.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases