Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Yttermayn

First Post
No problems. Sticking with 3.5 till the end of the module is what I've intended to do all along. I wasn't talking about changing now. :)

Leif

Adventurer
How did you do that, DeWar? Did Yttermayn tell us how many points to build our characters with, or even what level to make them?

Never mind -- saw what you did. Quite clever!

Last edited:

Yttermayn

First Post
Thank you, Amaury, for not playing the super-annoying cliche rogue/thief character who tries to hide a little extra for themselves. You are the FIRST player in my 23 year GMing history to do that with that type of character. +125 xp
I also gave other little bonuses here and there.

Also: How do you look at you forum XP messages? I can't find 'em anywhere, but my notifications say I have a new one. But when I click on the notification, it takes me to a page that says I have so subscriptions. Wtf?

Leif

Adventurer
xp messages are collected together on the Settings page, just below the New Subscribed Threads dealy.. Otherwise, you have to see each one in the thread where it was given.

Well, BUGGER! They changed it up again. Now I guess you have to view them each in the thread where the xp award was made.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Exp should be temporarily disabled for the 5e game testing. id you are not a subscriber, then you cant use the link you mentioned.

Leif

Adventurer
I apologize to everyone for not taking into account Grok's augment healing feat before now -- his cure spells should have been healing +2 hp per spell level. :(

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases