Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Leif

Adventurer
((No objections, boss! And Leif is right, no preponderance of royal equine might could keep Roderic from leading the charge... although all of the kings concubines offering a repast errr... 'might' accomplish that! ;) ;) ))

Good Grief!! I'm sorry, did I ask for that? :) I'm reminded of Jim Morrison's lyric, "I eat more 'chicken' than any man ever seen."

Leif

Adventurer
*Self-Edited* :p

I'm just saying 'no' to any more redneck, in-bred, anti-intellectual humor. Shoot, if I want that, all I've got to do is stick my head out a window! :p

Last edited:

Amaury

First Post
thanks. you did. but I keep forgetting the location!

general rpg is the place
general rpg is the place
general rpg is the place
general rpg is the place
general rpg is the place
general rpg is the place
general rpg is the place

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
yup, he was unique in his placement. perhaps if we change to pathfinder we can have the thread in the rg?

Yttermayn

First Post
I had no idea I'd posted the sheets thread in the wrong place until now. Amaury, here is a link to the first post in that thread where I track experience. There are also links in the first post that go to each character sheet.
Rogues Gallery Hub
Leif: I searched the world over and and thought I found true love. You met another and (Pffffffft!), [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIw9waVI-m8&feature=related"]you was gone![/ame]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases