Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Yttermayn

First Post
Scott: More like Aganazzar's Scorcher.
All: Between the leader and his lackeys, and the sleeping kobolds, you guys have attained level 2! I know the sleeping kobolds arent all dead yet, but they might as well be, and we got some good dramatic tension out of them with Rosalia in there butchering them in their sleep. Sooo, I'm gonna hand-wave them dead and not waste time on them.
The easiest way for me to incorporate your new level will be to list only what changes are being made to the sheet instead of spamming the whole thing.
For example:
+4 hp
+1 to hit
+1 strength
+1 hide
+1 move silent
+1 ass shakin'
+1 reflex save
feat: point blank shot
spell: magic missile
etc.
Please post these changes in the rogues gallery and I will then update the character sheets on the first post.
Thanks and congratulations!

Leif

Adventurer
that is supposed to be dazzle with brilliance, not dexterity.
"Billiance" is more appropriate here, but the saying that I was referring to is:

"If you can't dazzle them with dexterity, baffle them with bs!" [Obviously this remark was coined by a non-D&Der.]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
But he is NOW, isn't he? Isn't now a part of 'ever'?? :p

You sound so much like a lawyer!

John tannerson

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: level up to level 2 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::

+1 bab
+1 will save
+1 cantrip, +1 1st level spell (need to sleep before getting these)
+2 spells in the spell book
::Comprehend Languages- Divination school
::Orb of Acid, Lesser- Conjuration School

6 skill points 2 (class)+3 (int)+1 (race)
::spot
::Spellcraft
::Knowledge Arcana X 2 ranks
::Knowledge Dungeoneering
::concentration
and hit points .. .. .. .. 3!

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
on an aside

I have been thinking, and no comments from the peanut gallery, would hit have been easier to have a link to each name instead of us updating and posting changes and then you updateing? you coould omitt the 'you updating by having a link. I still think, for your refrence, that it would be good to post changes.
jus sain all

Yttermayn

First Post
You're right. It would be easier. I had put all m character sheets in the first post of rogues gallery so I could have them all in one place. But if you all update your char's somewhere and give me a link, I can stick the link in my sig for easy access. Let's do that then.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases