Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Come on, IG! We're just now getting to the good part! The 'crafted' part of the dungeon is where the fun is, like all the most ferocious monsters and the really diabolical traps! It's a DM's amusement park, for crying out loud!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The party is currently fighting past some tougher, elite kobolds who block the way into a new area that is no longer plain cave walls, but carefully crafted masonry. Intense feelings of dread emanate from that direction as well. Sorry if the pace is slow lately. I've put a reminder in my phone recently to remind me to update more often. I'm finding difficulty in balancing work, free time, money, motivation, and inspiration lately.

not to mention: Family!

Scott DeWar

OOC: Come on, IG! We're just now getting to the good part! The 'crafted' part of the dungeon is where the fun is, like all the most ferocious monsters and the really diabolical traps! It's a DM's amusement park, for crying out loud!

shush you!

Scott DeWar

major issue here: I cannot access any roge's gallery character before may of 2011. that means John Tannerson as that thread is one of the first games i joined.

THIS IS MAJOR SUCKAGE!
:mad:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases