Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Yttermayn

First Post
I've updated the IC thread.
I've been trying to figure out how to motivate and remind myself to update more often. I made it so my browser automatically opens up my subscriptions page whenever I start it, and that helps some. I came to realize, however, that my DMing frequency dropped off about the same time Crazy Monkey stopped running any of his games. I haven't played in any other games. Maybe it's time for that to change. Anybody have a game I can join?

Leif

Adventurer
I've updated the IC thread.
I've been trying to figure out how to motivate and remind myself to update more often. I made it so my browser automatically opens up my subscriptions page whenever I start it, and that helps some. I came to realize, however, that my DMing frequency dropped off about the same time Crazy Monkey stopped running any of his games. I haven't played in any other games. Maybe it's time for that to change. Anybody have a game I can join?
I've got a Greyhawk Pathfinder game that's starting up soon. The thread title says that the game is full, but I would make an exception for you, Yttermayn.

Here's the thread:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...s-L10-PFDR-RPG-Questing-Knights-OOC-Game-Full

Yttermayn

First Post
Thanks guys! Greyhawk Pathfinder sounds perfect. I've been wanting to play PF but have been unable to so far. I'll go have a look.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases