Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Leif

Adventurer
Soda? That's poison. Water on the other hand is what you should drink.
Yeah, I agree. I was just trying to make allowances for those who have not sworn-off the cola addiction yet. That, and a Dr. Pepper or Mtn. Dew Throwback is a refreshing change of pace a time or two per week.

By and large, however, I agree with you -- Don't listen to the lawyer. Any lawyer. Unless you're in court being represented by him/her.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Tuesday they pulled all 30 staples and gave the ok for up to 3 miles of walking per day. I am ecstatic!! My favorite wifi place is a 2 mile round trip and the VA is a 3 mile round trip! I still wish I had a car.

I am still under a 10 lb carry limit, so practice with the 50 caliber sniper rifle is out.

I have been eating Marie Calander microwave meals and sandwiches of fresh tomatoes and red leaf lettuce, but I have half a pork loin that I took out of the freezer that is soon to be cut and marinated. 1 or 2 microwave meals left. Greek yogurt is almost out which is a crying shame.

Leif

Adventurer
Tuesday they pulled all 30 staples and gave the ok for up to 3 miles of walking per day. I am ecstatic!! My favorite wifi place is a 2 mile round trip and the VA is a 3 mile round trip! I still wish I had a car.

I am still under a 10 lb carry limit, so practice with the 50 caliber sniper rifle is out.

I have been eating Marie Calander microwave meals and sandwiches of fresh tomatoes and red leaf lettuce, but I have half a pork loin that I took out of the freezer that is soon to be cut and marinated. 1 or 2 microwave meals left. Greek yogurt is almost out which is a crying shame.
Be careful about eating those frozen dinners for too long. I did that several years back and wound up with the screaming trots for awhile.

Gosh, limited to 10 lbs, I 'd have to get help aiming in the bathroom. Poor guy!
That's ten POUNDS not ten GRAMS! :p

Remove ads