Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hey, If my over blown taxes keep you alive, I am happy to pay that part of them. If I expound further, t starts on a downward spiral od a political rant that could very well Cause 'Summon Banhammer IX', A spell I would not want inflicted upon us.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Hey, I am back in the States and reviewing the in character thread while going over my boxed set. In short, I should be able to move on with running this game soon. Who is still in?

Leif

Adventurer
I'm here, and unless the apocalypse occurred while I was napping, Dewar is still hanging around, too. I won't even try to vouch for anyone else.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Yes, but the return was an adventure all its own. I am looking over the two IC threads and just realized they are a total of 283 pages of info thus far! Pretty amazing!

Still awaiting Voda Vosa, but it will take me until tomorrow to review where the party has been so I can mark a number of these areas as explored. It's kind of funny remembering past encounters and comparing them to what the book says is going on.

I can continue to RP Scrag, but it would be great if we could get another player to take him over. If there are any lurkers around and want to join in, now would be a good time. Likewise, if someone wants to invite a fellow to play, Scrag is an easy character to use.

Remove ads