Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Everything D&D Ever = A campaign featuring every official D&D adventure in a setting that mashes together as much of the official setting material as I can cram into one planet.

Everything World of Darkness = A chronicle featuring every official WoD adventure/story and following the metaplot from beginning to end, tweaking the timeline slightly to start in 2000 and end in 2012 (as opposed to the official run of 1991 to 2004).

Everything Pathfinder = A campaign featuring every official Pathfinder module and Adventure Path set on a Golarion that progresses as the adventures do, thus incorporating the events of each adventure and the PCs actions.

Yes, they are all crazy ambitious and will likely never actually be completed but...why the hell not, eh? :D

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Goodman Games: http://www.goodman-games.com/5200preview.html

Ytterman and I both had the boxed set, and right now you are playing DCC #2: Lost Vault of Tsathzar Rho.

Remember the good old days, when adventures were underground, NPCs were there to be killed, and the finale of every dungeon was the dragon on the 20th level? Those days are back. Dungeon Crawl Classics adventures don’t waste your time with long-winded speeches, weird campaign settings, or NPCs who aren’t meant to be killed. Each adventure is 100% good, solid dungeon crawl, with the monsters you know, the traps you remember, and the secret doors you know are there somewhere.

Before there was Áereth, the Known Realms, or the gazetteer that hints to the myriad of adventures set therein, there was Tsathzar Rho, the Witch Queen, Nockmort the Mad Treant, and Pyraxus the Red Dragon. Fearsome villains all, the four reigned with terror and violence across the Known Realms, and a many a troupe of aspiring heroes fell before their evil machinations. Now all four classic villains can be found together in this single, epic adventure path. Saga of the Dragon Cult is a collection of four classic DCC adventures that takes PCs from 1st level all the way to 10th level and beyond. Beginning play as mere apprentices, woodsmen, petty thieves, and sellswords, the PCs grow to become mighty legends, of whom tales of heroism are recounted across the North. By the final chapter, the fate of civilization rests in the hands of the PCs, as they chase a fearsome red dragon back to its lair.

This boxed set includes the adventure modules DCC #2: Lost Vault of Tsathzar Rho, DCC #6: Temple of the Dragon Cult, DCC #10: The Sunless Garden, and DCC #17: Legacy of the Savage Kings. It also includes a 32-page adventure path guide that ties these four modules into one cohesive adventure path with plot adjustments, new interludes, and more details on the world of Áereth, for a total of 168 pages of adventure!

Rules Set: d20 v3.5.

Developer: Harley Stroh
Cover Artist: Eric Lofgren
Cartographer: Jeremy Simmons

GMG5200, boxed set with 5 modules (total of 168 pages), $19.99

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I just want to post a disclaimer for the fire damage that may or may not happen to scrag because he has a high initiative and may or may not go charging into battle while Tuk calls for a flame based attack, and John takes to heart such an attack.

Its not his fault!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ok, guys. Some good news. In may of 2012 I was doing push-ups off the wall. As of January of 2014 I was doing them off the Kitchen sink, 36 inches off the floor. I am now doing them off a desk, 30 inches off the floor. I am doing 10 and that is about all I can do at a time, but hey. It is improvement!

Remove ads