+1 to handle animal, sense motive, ride
+1 to fort save
Divine Grace (+2 to all saves)
Lay on hands

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Rogue's gallery is updated, sorry for the delay:

+6 hit points due to level, +3 hit points due to Con bonus, +2 additional hit points as Con went from 16 to 18
+1 BAB
+1 Fort Bonus
+2 Dex and Con Bonus due to level up
+1 Improvement to Reflex save, AC, and ranged attacks due to Dex increase
Better Regeneration Improvement

Leif

Adventurer
yay, more loot! [And the people feasted upon the lambs, and the orangutans, and the wildebeests, and the hermit crabs, and the ......]

Yttermayn

First Post
Leif: No, and Yes.

I had this mental image of Tuk curling up into a 'cute' little ball on top of his bedroll, then sticking his thumb in his mouth. Then someone pointing and laughing, then one murderous eye opening without Tuk changing his position in the slightest. Then utter silence as the mirth in the room dies quickly and quietly. :lol:

Voda Vosa

First Post

I had this mental image of Tuk curling up into a 'cute' little ball on top of his bedroll, then sticking his thumb in his mouth. Then someone pointing and laughing, then one murderous eye opening without Tuk changing his position in the slightest. Then utter silence as the mirth in the room dies quickly and quietly. :lol:

Hahaha! And then a Shrrrek! and a scream. Yeah, a likely scenario.

Leif

Adventurer

I had this mental image of Tuk curling up into a 'cute' little ball on top of his bedroll, then sticking his thumb in his mouth.
Thanks for the answers!

Are you implying by your quotation marks that Tuk is NOT actually CUTE? :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases