Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
By the way, I'll be travelling and working long hours again up until 8 November. So I'll post, but my output will be slowed. Where is that 'going away' thread again? I mean to post this info there.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I can introduce Rogue in the tavern later as a man who works solo, or I can have him as part of the local law enforcement investigating a recent murder. How would you like to go?

Leif

Adventurer
For everyone else, this would also be a good time for some of you to purchase better equipment and armor before pressing on.

Since Grok has a total of 9 gp listed on his sheet, I think I may have missed a treasure division. Anyone care to update me on our recent haul?

Scotley

Hero
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] , the character looks good except that his HP need to be calculated out. I also will need Roque posted in the RG: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...-Gallery)-Yttermayn-s-Saga-of-the-Dragon-Cult

For everyone else, this would also be a good time for some of you to purchase better equipment and armor before pressing on.

How are we doing hp? Found it, looks like rolling. And the dice gods are not smiling this morning.

Hit points (1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=2)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Well, you can still sell off the following and split the treasure:

- Glass vial of silver dust worth 100 gp
- Glass vial of gold dust worth 400 gp
- Glass vial of diamond dust worth 800 gp
- Glass vial of mithril dust worth 800 gp
- Ring of Jumping
- Potions of Vision, Fox's Cunning, Darkvision, and Blur

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper