Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
after seeing in own sore worsten he is hesitant, but he looks at it any way...very much the same as a person would have to look upon the sight of a mutalated body, though horrified by it as well. After looking and telling Grok what he sees, he then takes his midn off the horrific envisionment of the black sores by telling every one what was in the book, then mentioning thathe has a bad feeling that the party needs to go further into the bowels of the ground to finbd the source of the the evil of this land.

"I am confused as to how they are connected, but I have a bad feeling that we will find that the evil in this land and the content of this book will somehow merge together. I do not like this thought line."

Leif

Adventurer
Grok Half-Orc Cleric2

"Grok not like, too, but John very smart, so he right. We trust John." The big Half-Orc claps the wizard on the back very soundly as a gesture of friendship.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Tuk raises an eyebrow slightly, very slightly, at John's wound. Once John related about the content of the book, the hard warrior crossed his arms around his chest. "I'm not liking the sound of this. It was supposed to be just a 'kill'em all and take their stuff' sort of mission, and now we are facing this world threatening black goo." he says, going silent for a while. "We need to hurry. You are not lasting much." he adds, looking at John's wound, and then at his eyes.

Yttermayn

First Post
The hair on the back of Grok's neck near the sore is gone completely. However, there are tiny fronds of something coming out of the wound. As John watches, the tiny black cilia seem to sway slowly like seaweed underwater. He gets the terrible feeling that each one is a tiny sentient being, watching him. An involuntary shudder ripples over his skin and raises goose flesh in its wake.
Grok's movements and Tuk's words pull John from his reverie.

ooc: +25xp to Tuk for good RP.

Scott DeWar

Pointing to grok's nape of his neck, John says,"Grok is not doing well either", then to grok, "sorry, chum."

Leif

Adventurer
Grok Half-Orc Cleric2

"John not sh***in' 'bout that! It ok Krazzle*, Grok know his neck suck. John not worry, just fix neck!"

* "Krazzle" is orcish for "litter mate." Like "brother" among humans, kinda.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

"I cannot fix your neck, I do not know how."

OOC: knowledge check of some sort?

nat 1 FAIL!!!

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

"nnNNNNNononono!" Stammers John, " Ax to grok's neck not good! " then he remembers, "Or my arm!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases