Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

Amaury

First Post
"Iiiiik, spiders! Hate those ones! Oh no, I'm stuck! My hair!" complains Rosalia.

She has a torch that she decides to use to free herself from the cobwebb, She thinks that it may scare the unhappy or maybe the feverishly happy spider that's coming towards them.

Helfdan

First Post
Roderic goes down on his knees, for better traction against the raft, and more stability, and holds on to the pole with all his strength. He also looks desperately for a place where he could lash the pole to the raft, using either a rope or his swordbelt, if necessary.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Tuk dodges the net, and turns to see the fat form of the spider, and without words, as usual, limits himself to slash at it with his chain.

Yttermayn

First Post
Roderic wrestles the unwieldy craft against web and current, holding it back as if holding the feet of a freind on the end of a hangman's noose. He notices a gap between the mushroom stalks that comprise the raft deck. With a good strike, he could probably lodge a pole through the gap and into the rocks below.
Rosalia finds that the spiderweb itself though strong is not very sticky. Close exposure to water has made it slimy rather than sticky, but it is still effective at trapping prey. The torch sizzles the webs a little, but she realizes a weapon would destry the web faster.

OOC: Rosalia is up!

Roderic 21 (rnd1 poling)
Rosalia 18
Grok 17
Scrag 9
Tuk 6
John 5

Leif

Adventurer
Grok Half-Orc Cleric2

*Slightly out-of-turn, but since Grok can't do much to help in this situation I figure that doesn't matter too much*

Grok, again finding himself at loose ends to be of much use to the party in their current predicament, saws futilely at the webs with the decidedly dull 'knife' from his mess kit. " 'Knife' only good for spreading butter and for pi**ing Grok off!"

Amaury

First Post
Rosalia frees herself enough to draw her dagger and proceeds to cut the web around her. She will let herself fall in the water before reaching for the mushroom if she can.

Yttermayn

First Post
Grok also finds that the web is more slimy than sticky.

OOC: The webs do not entangle, they only stop things that are floating from going downstream. Amaury please clarify what Rose is doing. Also, who all is on the raft that Roderic is not on?

Roderic 21 (rnd1 poling)
Rosalia 18
Grok 17
Spider 13
Scrag 9
Tuk 6
John 5

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
planned action: use that new effect on the spider from the staff.

OOC: Ytterman, what does a talking gorilla nave to do with T. Pratchett?
I will ask my neighbors too. They are geeks like us.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases