Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

Amaury

First Post
ooc: I thought that our boat was gone carried away by stream? if it is not the case, and if Rosalia is still in boat then she simply tries to free herself and pull the boat away from the web.

Yttermayn

First Post
OOC: So, Grok, Roderic, and Tuk, on one raft, and Rosalia, Scrag, and John in the other, I'm guessing. The basic situation is that the web is strung just above the surface of the water. The web is no longer sticky due to the constant wetness. The current is strong and is trying to pull the rafts out from under the characters, who must have at least one person per raft wrestling the raft to keep it from being pulled away. Roderic is currently wrestling with the raft he is on, leaving the other two passengers to deal with the spider. Rosalia, Scrag, or John should wrestle with the other raft if they don't want it swept away and, in turn, be swept away themselves. There is the possibility that someone can lodge the raft and free the third passenger up to fight.

Amaury

First Post
Rosalia sees the boat drifting away from her feet. She pulls hard from the cobwebb to free herself while trying to hold the boat ith her feet.

If and when freed, she'll grab the pole to set it firmly in the ground (if shallow enough) to hold the boat or paddle against the stream.

Yttermayn

First Post
Rosalia begins trying to find a way to lodge the raft in place.

OOC: Grok is up! Roderic and Rosalia, make a str or int check.
Sorry for not updating much lately guys. As usual, real life kicks my ass.

Roderic 21 (rnd1 poling)
Rosalia 18 (rnd1 poling)
Grok 17
Spider 14
Scrag 9
Tuk 6
John 5

Leif

Adventurer
Grok Half-Orc Cleric2

OOC: If there is a spider threatening the party that Grok can reach, he'll attack, being careful to stay balanced in the boat (-2, -more?). If we are safe from spiders for the moment, or if they are out of Grok's reach, then he will do what he can to assist those struggling with the boats -- again, only if he can remain safe himself while doing so. In short, I really don't have enough needed information to state a definitive action for the Half-Orc Cleric. ;)

Amaury

First Post
Rosalia does her best with the boat whilst keeping an eye on the nasty hairy spider, but realizes quickly enough that she was more of a city girl than a sailor's daughter...

Last edited:

Remove ads