Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

Yttermayn

First Post
Roderic is momentarily startled when a fletched wooden shaft suddenly SPLANG!!!s off of something invisible in the air near the sorcerous kobold. He grins grimly, knowing that Rosalia has returned to help in what may be a difficult battle. Rosalia's momentary excitement flags as what she thought would be a sure hit to the sorcerer's chest suddenly glances harmlessly off of... nothing? Surely magic is involved...

OOC: Ok, Helfdan, that is more or less what I thought you were going for. Roderic is adjacent to a javeliner at 12, the sorcerer at 1:30, another javeliner at 3, and the remaining shortsword guy at 4:30. Hope you have Cleave!
Amaury, your english is great. I wouldn't have even known you were French if you hadn't posted your location.
My wife and Aohdan may be discharged from the hospital today! That would mean one more week till they come home, yay!
Anybody know if Thrindar is still interested? Dosn't seem like it...

Grok is up!

27 Rosalia (rnd3 shoot - miss)
17 Grok -4hp (rnd2; move:stand, move:move)
17 Strange Kobold (rnd2; Action:use wand on Scrag 3 dmg)
15 Scrag -5hp (rnd2 miss)
14 Rosalia (rnd2 en route)
14 Kobold (rnd2 miss, killed by tuk)
14 Kobold (rnd2 miss)
11 Tuk -5hp (rnd2 kills k14)
10 John -2hp (rnd2 cast acid splash, miss)
6 Kobold (rnd2 javelin->Tuk hit for 1pt)
6 Kobold (rnd2 javelin->Scrag miss)
2 Roderic -7hp (rnd2 bullrush k6)
? Thrindar

Last edited:

Yttermayn

First Post
Grok swings his mace at the last melee kobold, but the tight quarters gives him a less than optimal swing and it glances harmlessly off his foe. Those close to the action can see the alarm register on the face of the sorcerer kobold, even though it's deformed face only has one large eye. The creature points its wand at Roderic and a blast of energy shoots into Roderic!

Scrag and Rosalia are up!

17 Grok -4hp (rnd3; miss)
17 Strange Kobold (rnd3; Action:use wand on Roderic 3 dmg)
15 Scrag -5hp (rnd2 miss)
14 Rosalia (rnd2 en route)
14 Kobold (rnd2 miss, killed by tuk)
14 Kobold (rnd2 miss)
? Thrindar

Yttermayn

First Post
Scrag howls a challenge, then proceeds to look even more mentally challenged than usual as he swings at what are apparently invisible enemies who happen to be nowhere near the visible ones. The shortsword wielding kobold decides to take advantage of the situation and stabs painfully at Scrags ribs.

ooc: there are 2 Rosalia on your initiative list. do I get to play twice? ;-) Rosalia already played on 27 actually.

OOC: Oops! Nice as that would be, the double-mint twins won't be joining us. My wife and baby boy are finally home as of thursday! We are trying to get the house in order again this weekend and finish getting the nursery set up efficiently. It has been a long three months, and I can't wait to get things back to normal again.

Tuk and John are up!

17 Grok -4hp (rnd3; miss)
17 Strange Kobold (rnd3; Action:use wand on Roderic 3 dmg)
15 Scrag -9hp (rnd3 miss)
14 Kobold (killed by tuk)
14 Kobold (rnd3 shortword->Scrag hit for 4pts)

Leif

Adventurer
Grok Half-Orc Cleric2

"Scaly thugs keep breathing, so Grok keep attacking!" And, with that, he does so, but, alas, with no success. :(

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases