[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01)

Ravenath

First Post
Ravenath, human warrior 1

Ravenath gets up from the ground and sees his own blood.

-I agree with you. Someone want to make some healing around here?

OOC: I'm back!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Apologies, all! Through some strange twist of fate, SKs last post and mine went up at the exact same time, and I completely missed his - I've been waiting for the next post.

Last wolf is dead - I'll leave it to you to RP a little clean up and healing, sleeping, etc. It's very early in the night yet, so whatever spells you cast now will still be recovered by your nights rest and you'll get natural healing for the night as well.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
It's very early in the night yet, so whatever spells you cast now will still be recovered by your nights rest and you'll get natural healing for the night as well.

OCC: really? oh well.

Anaerion is thankful that the group was able to clear up the rest of the wolves with no problem. With a small yawn of sleepiness, he looks at the rest of the group. "Everyone alright here? "

rb780nm

First Post
"Come Ravenath, let the healing power of my Lord mend your injuries." Iosef uses his healing touch to patch up his wounded ally, before using what remains of his power to tend his own wounds.

OOC: Full healing for both of us! If you have streamlined on, I rolled 4,5,2,6 (I didn't realize streamlined view doesn't show all the dice, I will roll them seperately next time so that its easier)

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The rest of the night passes uneventfully, and everyone wakes healed and refreshed. If the map and your reading of it are both correct, today should see you to the Crypt itself.

You rise and break your fast quickly, eager to make it to your destination and begin your quest in earnest.

OOC: Same marching order, preparations and precautions as yesterday?

Satin Knights

First Post
In the morning, Kalgor sharpens his blades, and then calls out in a deep voice "Here Kitty Kitty Kitty... Here Kitty Kitty Kitty..." and a claw seems to rip through reality. Gragnor has returned. Being well practiced, Kalgor packs up his bedroll and tent, shares his rations with Gragnor, and is ready for the new day.

[sblock=SOP actions]Fine by me. Gragnor was designed to walk point. His perception is +12 anytime the GM wants to roll it in the background.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Anaerion gets up early enough to study over his spell book. As he reads them over, he wonders which to prepare today...

[sblock=New Spell List]
Level 0: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Acid Spalsh
Level 1: Magic Missile, Grease, Protection from Evil
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases