[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01) - Page 11
  1. #101
    Member
    Defender (Lvl 8)



    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,891
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block jackslate45


    Friend+
    My communities:

    Anaerion wakes up, and scrambles to get his crossbow. However, not knowing where the wolves are now, takes a careful step outside of his tent. When he sees the wolves are right in front of him, his form shimmers, and he appears 5' away from the wolves. Taking aim with his crossbow, Anaerion aims and fires!

    Actions

    Move: Grab Crossbow
    Free: 5'step to G9
    Swift: Teleport to H10
    Standard: Crossbow aim and FIRE!

  2. #102
    Member
    Gallant (Lvl 3)



    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    84
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block Ravenath


    Friend+
    My communities:

    Ravenath, human warrior 1

    Ravenath listen the screams of the paladin, gets his rapier and step out the tent. He saws a wolf just in a side of his tent. He grabs with his left hand a dagger of his right shoulder and throws it to the animal.

    -Come on! We are under attack!


    OOC: Actions:
    -Step 5' out of the tent
    -throw dagger to the wolf 03
    Last edited by Ravenath; Wednesday, 2nd February, 2011 at 06:27 PM.

  3. #103
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,894
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block Mowgli


    Friend+
    My communities:

    The wolves working on Iosef fall into their instinctive hunting tactics, splitting up to divide the Paladin's attentions. They nip at his heels and try to take his hamstrings but their efforts are once more in vain.

    Anaerion
    These wolves are lean, starving creatures.


    GM: Iosef's turn . . .


    Combat Status
    Code:
    Combatant          AC/ T/FF   -HP      Condition
    Ravenath           17/13/14    00      None
    Anaerion           13/13/10    00      None
    Wolf 01            14/12/12    00      None
    Wolf 02            14/12/12    00      None
    Iosef              18/10/18    00      None
    Wolf 03            14/12/12    04      FF
    Kalgor             14/11/13    00      FF
    
    (Not in Combat)
    Gragnor            16/14/13    00      FF
    Attached Files Attached Files  

  4. #104
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    794
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block rb780nm


    Friend+
    My communities:

    Turning towards the northern wolf, Iosef swings his long sword at the beast.

  5. #105
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,894
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block Mowgli


    Friend+
    My communities:

    Iosef's sword bites deep into the wolf's flank, and it yelps in pain. The wolf coming in from the south bites futilely at Ravenath's dagger - protruding from a shoulder - before closing with the fighter. It's gleaming teeth snap audibly as it misses its try for an ankle.

    GM: Kalgor's turn. (Wolf 03 now at I5)


    Combat Status
    Code:
    Combatant          AC/ T/FF   -HP      Condition
    Ravenath           17/13/14    00      None
    Anaerion           13/13/10    00      None
    Wolf 01            14/12/12    04      None
    Wolf 02            14/12/12    00      None
    Iosef              18/10/18    00      None
    Wolf 03            14/12/12    04      None
    Kalgor             14/11/13    00      None
    
    (Not in Combat)
    Gragnor            16/14/13    00      FF

  6. #106
    Member
    Defender (Lvl 8)



    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,891
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block jackslate45


    Friend+
    My communities:

    Realizing something important, Anaerion yells out "It looks like they havent been fed in a while!"

  7. #107
    Kalgor grabs his greatsword with his left hand, gets up and out of the tent. With a twist of his wrist, he produces a dagger and throws it at the beast between the paladin and the mage. The throw misses wildly.

    actions
    move to stand and exit tent to L9, immediate to draw spring loaded dagger, std to throw
    Last edited by Satin Knights; Thursday, 3rd February, 2011 at 06:35 AM.

  8. #108
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,894
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block Mowgli


    Friend+
    My communities:

    GM: Ravenath and Anaerion are up. No appreciable change in the map; I'll update it when I post for the wolves next.

  9. #109
    Member
    Defender (Lvl 8)



    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,891
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block jackslate45


    Friend+
    My communities:

    Reloading his crossbow, Anaerion once again takes careful aim and fires!

  10. #110
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    794
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block rb780nm


    Friend+
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenath View Post

    OOC:
    I go to germany from thursday to monday 7 Feb. Please, do as you please with my character in that range of dates.
    Mowgli ought to make his move for him, or else we'll waste the whole weekend.

+ Log in or register to post
Page 11 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Similar Threads

  1. Broad Arrow Jack presents Crypt of the Everflame [IC Thread]
    By Broad Arrow Jack in forum Playing the Game
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: Saturday, 9th January, 2010, 07:26 PM
  2. New DM seeks interest in PFRPG PBP - Crypt of the Everflame
    By Broad Arrow Jack in forum Talking the Talk
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: Wednesday, 9th December, 2009, 03:53 PM
  3. Broad Arrow Jack presents Crypt of the Everflame [Rogues Gallery]
    By Broad Arrow Jack in forum Roleplaying Games General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Thursday, 19th November, 2009, 08:22 PM
  4. Creature Crypt
    By BOZ in forum D&D 5th Edition News, Rules, Homebrews, and House Rules
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Wednesday, 16th July, 2008, 07:29 PM
  5. Crypt Spawn
    By dante58701 in forum Older D&D Editions (4E, 3.x, 2E, 1E, OD&D), D&D Variants, and OSR Gaming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Friday, 28th July, 2006, 02:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •