Converting original D&D and Mystara monsters

Cleon

Legend
Let's cheat a bit - how about Multiattack as a bonus feat?

Cleon's skill ranks look okay - they'd be even better with the bonus for Self-Sufficent added ;)

Regards
Mortis

I'd rather not make Multiattack a bonus. It's just as simple giving them racial bonuses instead of Self-Sufficient (or Alertness).

If you want to munchkin them I'd give them Multiattack plus another combat feat (Power Attack?) and racial bonuses instead of Self-Sufficient and Alertness.

Mortis

First Post
I don't really want to give them Multiattack at all - just trying to reach a concensus.

The reason being is that I don't see them as any more proficent with their natural weapons than a normal human.

The two feats I prefer are Alertness and Self-Sufficent. Although to reach I concensus I could live with Multiattack and Self-Sufficent.

Regards
Mortis

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Could be CR 2, but they're not as good as a bugbear probably (more attacks, but worse bonus). Might be a strong CR 1.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Could be CR 2, but they're not as good as a bugbear probably (more attacks, but worse bonus). Might be a strong CR 1.

It's a tough call. Lizardfolk are already a tough CR 1, and these are even better. Still, as you pointed out, they aren't quite as tough as a bugbear. So either a really strong CR 1 or a weak CR 2 could fit.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases