Converting original D&D and Mystara monsters

Mortis

First Post
I feel 'Tookoo Defender' should have a radius of effect. I can see Wallara PC's going on a worldwide quest in defence of their Tookoo. :D

Saying that, reminds me. Are we going to do a Wallaras as Characters section?

Regards
Mortis

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
I can agree to both of these. I could also see shortening the radius down to a 100 ft or so if people prefer.

Cleon

Legend
Let's go with +4. The original had great morale, but weren't completely immune to fear.

Updated.

What's left?

I suggested adding a club to the attack/full attack line:

Attack/Full Attack: Club +0 melee (1d6-1) or dagger +0 melee (1d4-1/19-20) or dagger +2 ranged (1d3-1/19-20) or club +2 ranged (1d6-1)

Also, can we mention in flavour they call their clubs "nulla-nulla"? I like that detail, for some reason.

Cleon

Legend

I would also rearrange the weapons bit in tactics to "Chameleon men generally carry clubs (called "nulla-nulla"), daggers, or spears." since it makes it clearer that only the clubs are called nulla-nulla.

Combat
Although generally peaceful, wallara are sometimes hunted by other lizardfolk, who fear their ability to vanish. Chameleon men generally carry clubs (called "nulla-nulla"), daggers, or spears. They never wear armor, as it interferes with their ability to blend in with the scenery.

Also, the Wallara as Characters section should be Chameleon Men as Characters, and its "Lizardfolk characters possess the following racial traits" bit should start with "Chameleon men characters".

Apart from that I think these asexual lizard men are good to go.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases