Which team will win Super Bowl XLV?

Which team will win Super Bowl XLV?

• Poll closed .

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Can't remember last time I made an "off-topic" (as we used to call it) post.

Oh, and steelers all the way. No contest. (and no, I am in no way affiliated with the city of Pittsburg other then visiting once many years ago).

drothgery

First Post
Hmm... considering D&D's historic roots in Wisconsin, we should probably expect a Packers-centric skew to the poll results (which I completely approve of, since I started following Green Bay while briefly living in Wisconsin just before the Favre era).

But ignoring my irrational biases... the Packers offense is just amazing indoors, and the game will be played indoors.

Krug

Newshound
I'm supporting the Packers as they have Cal QB Aaron Rodgers. But I think the Steelers aren't going to be easy to beat.

Ralls

First Post
Packers- They're good indoors.

However, the outcome doesn't matter to me as much as the game itself-- I'm a fan of a good game. I'm not "for" any particular team.

coyote6

Adventurer
I voted Packers, because I slightly prefer they win rather than Pittsburgh (again). I suspect that the Steelers will win, especially if they can all get healthy in the next week and a half. But I like the Packers style more, so I will root for them.

Right after I root for a good game, and right after I root for whatever score I get in the football pool. :)

Besides, I feel bad for my coworkers who are Cowboys fans, and who already have to watch the Steelers break the "most Super Bowl appearances" tie in the 'Boys own stadium. I hate the Cowboys, but that'll be enough pain. A Steelers victory on top of the Cowboys season would be too much. :D

Wolf72

Explorer
Packers- They're good indoors.

However, the outcome doesn't matter to me as much as the game itself-- I'm a fan of a good game. I'm not "for" any particular team.

Agreed, I hate watching a game that's all one sided. Not a big fan of poorly played games either.

cyderak

Banned
Banned
I voted Packers because I am a huge Packer fan. Besides, the steelers have won 2 titles in the last 5 years. And Ben Worthless-berger is a giant douche off the field. All he needs is the pink polo shirt with the popped collar and the picture would be complete.

Packers also have a way more storied franchise in my book. The superbowl trophy is named after Vince Lombardi the best coach in Packers history for crap sake!!

GO PACK!!!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases