[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2011

Vertexx69

First Post
Karananak Bole, Wilden Swarm-Druid 5

Karananak glances down at the imp girl stretching like a cat in disappointment at the brevity of the story. "Her behavin lon as she bein unner oat wit I an I, an dose dat seek tuh be doin er arm oata bline datred fine er compknee tuh be morren most can andle den." The wilden takes gentle hold of the staff leaning against the table next to him, and the animals carved along its length begin to stir and run in place. The druid himself starts to look as though he is made of an entire menagerie of tiny beasts, complete with shiny black shelled beetles where his eyes were a moment before. Needlefang drakes course from within the swarm to be swallowed an instant later by scorpions and then locusts before he once again appears to be simply made of living wood with a leafy black afro.

His hand comes back off of the staff and moves to his tankard which he seems to happily drain without taking a breath. "Buh dis ere bein real good trute. Yuh should be avin anoder own wit yuh food den. It be makin I an I ed awl tinglin like." Along with a slow smile, his foliage and eyes change back to their easy deep green.
He puckers up his barky lips and softly blows across Eve's back. The tiny imp girl blows apart as if she was made of nothing but ashes, and the treeman draws his stone flute from his belt once more.
[sblock=Actions]Free: Speak
Minor:
wild shape
Move: wild shape
Standard: ...[/sblock][sblock=Swarmwhisper]Karananak Bole—Male Wilden Druid 5; Resist 5 Fire, (Resist 4 Melee/Ranged in Beast Form)
Initiative: +2, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 22
AC: 17, Fort: 18, Reflex: 15(17 in beast form), Will: 19 — Speed: 6
HP: 50/50, Bloodied: 25, Surge: 12, Surges left: 11/11
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones 0
Powers -
Savage Rend
Locust Swarm
Cold Wind

Scattered Form
Voyage of the Ancients/Wrath of the Destroyer/Pursuit of the Hunter
Battering Claws

Summon Pack Wolf
Summon Shadow Ape
Healing Infusion

Item Powers:
Summoner's Staff +2 (Daily ✦ Summons) Immediate Interrupt. Trigger - An enemy hits a creature Karananak summoned. Effect - Triggering enemy rerolls attack and must use 2nd roll.
Hunting Beasthide Armor +1 (Encounter ✦ Beast Form): Move Action. You shift 2 squares.

Character Sheet
[/sblock][sblock=OOC]Entry Post for description

Karananak is not particularly tactful or cooth in social situation.

You'll have to forgive my attempt at a Jamaican accent, just try to sound it out phonetically or use the translation below. :cool:[sblock=Translation]She'll behave as long as she is bound by oath to me, and those that seek to do her harm out of blind hatred find her company a bit more than most can handle.

But this here is really good. You should have another with your meal. It makes my head all tingly like.
[/sblock][/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Varis

"From Argonesson? Any news from the dragons? Are you on a mission for them?"
Varis asks the dragonborn.

OOC: Rasvimsthyr, if anyone speaks draconic, means treasure man, its in reference to Brews. Not derogatory, just a term. Also walkingdad, is your dragonmark displayed openly?
OOC: Sorry, I they are hidden under Varis' clothes.

Almightyfoon

First Post
Serek watched the Wilden shift and squirm through himself. It was an obvious show of force, or a twitch brought on by years of being a swarm druid. Serek wasn't sure, he really didn't care though. "It looks like thats not the only thing making your head tingly." Serek smirked as a half elf perked up.

"From Argonesson? Any news from the dragons? Are you on a mission for them?" he said.

"I only represent my master, not all of the dragons. So there very well may be news, but it is not within my purview to know, not to dissemination it. I am nor a herald, I am a simple wandering student of the prophecy." Serek said.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Varis d'Lyrandar , Half-Elf Bard 5

"This prophecy has always intrigued me. I heard the dragonmarks are part of i? I have a personal interest in this. I was kidnapped not long ago because of mine." Varis points at the small bag at his side, which shows the Lyrandar sign.

[sblock=OOC]
Wishlist:
Level 3 dragonshard that increases lightning damage (I think it was the Eberron)

[sblock=Mini stat block]

Varis d'Lyrandar
Perception: 19 Insight: 19 Low-light Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 17 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 49 / 49 Bloodied: 24
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, sleep
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Lightning Longsword, Vicious Mockery, War Song Strike
Encounter Powers: Burning Spray, Shout of Triumph, Inspire Competence, Impelling Force, Word of Friendship, Majestic Word 2/2
Daily Powers: Stirring Shout, Song of Discord, Extra lightning damage

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Bellegon looks at the draconic being, judging it's threat level, then returns to the discussion about aberrations, listeining with half an ear to new arrival.

Almightyfoon

First Post
When Varis mentions that he has a dragonmark, Serek's pupil's narrow to thin slats. "You are one of the pobondri? You must show me!" Serek says rushing over to the half elf.

When the human addresses Serek he doesn't even look up, "I have uncovered much in relation to the Prophecy, mostly those who would try and manipulate to their own ends. The Prophecy is a grand and dangerous thing, and those who are meant to know its secrets and plumb its depths will know the path. Those who are not, will not."

OOC: Pobondri= marked
Serek slips in and out of draconic, not due to a lack of knowing common, just out of habit. He won't be translating himself, not because he is unaware of doing it, but because hes got a bit of a superiority complex when it comes to mammalian races.

Walking Dad

First Post
Varis d'Lyrandar , Half-Elf Bard 5

"Sure, but has it to be now? It is on my right shoulder and with my armor it is difficult to show without undressing." Varis tries to wrap up the clothes and armor from his arm to show the dragonborn his mark of the storm.
"Isn't it strange that your people have no dragonmarked house?"

[sblock=OOC]
Varis speaks draconic, too.

Wishlist:
Level 3 dragonshard that increases lightning damage (I think it was the Eberron)

[sblock=Mini stat block]

Varis d'Lyrandar
Perception: 19 Insight: 19 Low-light Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 17 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 49 / 49 Bloodied: 24
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, sleep
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Lightning Longsword, Vicious Mockery, War Song Strike
Encounter Powers: Burning Spray, Shout of Triumph, Inspire Competence, Impelling Force, Word of Friendship, Majestic Word 2/2
Daily Powers: Stirring Shout, Song of Discord, Extra lightning damage

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
I had to bite my tongue, I was going to reply "Dragonmarks? They're not too special, heck I bet half the people in this tavern have one" ;) [/sblock]

Almightyfoon

First Post
Serek collects himself as the half elf bore his shoulder. "Yes, another time. I apologize for my haste. My excitement got the better of me." He readjusts his cloak to try and regain some of the dignity and poise he had entered with. "My people do not manifest the pobon no, but depending on the significance you put behind them, they are either unnecessary, or..." he pauses "Unwanted."

He returns to has seat at the bar and begins to eat the flank of meat that had been delivered to his place. "There are many theories behind the pobondri and their existence."

Remove ads