[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2011

Son of Meepo

First Post
Muzdum turns and gives Ghorrua an appreciative look. "Lookin' good lass, come sahre a drink with ol' Muzdum." he smiles, brooming his read beard.

Ghourra thought a drink sounded good so she sat down next to Muzdum, the chair creaking under her bulk as she tries to sit as carefully as possible having broken more than one seat in her life.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"That's da spirit. Brews! Two tankards o' ale here!" The dwarf asks out. "So ye have the air of adventurer all over yerself, eh?" I take ye be lookin' fer a job in 'ere?

Son of Meepo

First Post
Ghourra nods.

"Yeah, adventure. But last job not go anywhere, so I come back. Now I look for new job. You know of any work?"

When the ale is brought over to the table, Ghourra grabs one and then drinks it down without a pause.

"Eh, two more please. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Nah, been lookin' fer good work meself." Muzdum replies, he grabs his tankard, but Ghourra manages to down hers before he has even time to blink. "What a woman! That's some good drinkin' ye got goin' on there lass! Cheers on that!" the dwarf says merrily, and also downs his without breathing, beer running through his beard. He dries his face with his equal hairy forearm, "Ah... nothin' like fresh beer eh? Better get some work before I owe my ass to Brews, ha!"

Remove ads