[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2011

"Lucien, are you sure you're free of the aberrations? You live your life hunting for them or hiding from them. They still control you. Only once you control your path will you be truly free. Twisted are their ways and torture is what they know best. Give it up, find decent comunity and have productive life, that is the best revenge you can have on them. Leave those bound to such tasks to keep you safe. Or join us of your own free will, not because you need, or think you need, to kill them."

Warlock seems unusually talkative, maybe it's the tavern, with it's many patrons reminding him that there are many woes in the world and that even clan of drow that will dissapear is not such tragedy in a big world.

"If only I could find Heart of Darkness...we could rebuild Qabalrin and repel the horde..." he thinks as he sips his wine, watching Lucien closely.

"Did you hear about Heart of Qabalrin or Heart of Darkness while you were captive?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Varis d'Lyrandar , Half-Elf Bard 5

"What is this heart of darkness? Sounds surely like a great tale to tell."

[sblock=OOC]

Wishlist:
Level 3 dragonshard that increases lightning damage (I think it was the Eberron)

[sblock=Mini stat block]

Varis d'Lyrandar
Perception: 19 Insight: 19 Low-light Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 17 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 49 / 49 Bloodied: 24
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, sleep
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Lightning Longsword, Vicious Mockery, War Song Strike
Encounter Powers: Burning Spray, Shout of Triumph, Inspire Competence, Impelling Force, Word of Friendship, Majestic Word 2/2
Daily Powers: Stirring Shout, Song of Discord, Extra lightning damage

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

"It is an artifact from ancient times when Primals walked the universe and dragons were still in the future. It is lost in ages past, found here and there, mostly used for evil as all uneducated power hungry villains look for such. But it is much more. It is the key. It is the key to lock aberrations in Khyber forever or even to fling them back to Xoriat."

See Bellegon's background

hornedturtle

First Post
The door creeks open as in walks a somber stony Construct, with green streaks of crystal showing on his limbs as his cloak shifts in the breeze. Seemingly unaware of the other patrons he goes strait to the bar, " Experiment 354b reporting in, Mission Successful, Status Green, Awaiting new mission" He then moves to a wall, waiting.

Walking Dad

First Post

"I have to say, that this tavern must have the most interesting and versatile occupants in whole Eberron!"

[sblock=OOC]

Wishlist:
Level 3 dragonshard that increases lightning damage (I think it was the Eberron)

[sblock=Mini stat block]

Varis d'Lyrandar
Encounter Powers: Burning Spray, Shout of Triumph, Inspire Competence, Impelling Force, Word of Friendship, Majestic Word 2/2

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
Karananak's barky smile gets wider as he sees the warforged psion re-enter the tavern, returning to the exact spot he had been standing before they left on their first adventure together. "Dat jus bein Tree Fibe Four Bee oar dare den. Im bein a speriment trute bein talled. Bow tee bein farley good tuh be avin in a scrape ah two den."

Then the tree man raises his slender, branchy hand to block his mouth from statuesque psion and lowers his voice to a hiccupping whisper. "Bow Ti an I ...hic... don be knowin boat folk dat ...hic... don be drinkin in a pub den." And with that he drains his tankard of stout yet again, visibly swaying in his chair now. Brews makes to bring him another but he raises his hand to kind proprietor that is done for now.
[sblock=Actions]Free: Speak
Minor:
Move: ...
Standard: ...[/sblock][sblock=Swarmwhisper]Karananak Bole—Male Wilden Druid 5; Resist 5 Fire, (Resist 4 Melee/Ranged in Beast Form)
Initiative: +2, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 22
AC: 17, Fort: 18, Reflex: 15(17 in beast form), Will: 19 — Speed: 6
HP: 50/50, Bloodied: 25, Surge: 12, Surges left: 11/11
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones 0
Powers -
Savage Rend
Locust Swarm
Cold Wind

Scattered Form
Voyage of the Ancients/Wrath of the Destroyer/Pursuit of the Hunter
Battering Claws

Summon Pack Wolf
Summon Shadow Ape
Healing Infusion

Item Powers:
Summoner's Staff +2 (Daily ✦ Summons) Immediate Interrupt. Trigger - An enemy hits a creature Karananak summoned. Effect - Triggering enemy rerolls attack and must use 2nd roll.
Hunting Beasthide Armor +1 (Encounter ✦ Beast Form): Move Action. You shift 2 squares.

Character Sheet
[/sblock][sblock=OOC]Entry Post for description

Always good to have new blood. Now all we need are a few strong willed types to DM for this motley crew ;)

You'll have to forgive my attempt at a Jamaican accent, just try to sound it out phonetically or use the translation below. :cool:[sblock=Translation]That's just 354b over there then. He's an experiment truth be told. But hes fairly good to have around in a scrape or two.

But I don't know about folks that don't drink in pubs.
[/sblock][/sblock]

Son of Meepo

First Post
A New Opportunity

The doors to the tavern open and in walks a human herald carrying a banner emblazoned with several symbols, the most prominent of which is a dragonne. Following him is an imposing looking half-orc. He is wearing a leather jerkin over a light brown tunic. His pants arr tucked into the hard leather boots he wears on his feet. The entire ensemble is covered with a thick layer of dust from the road. It is clear that though he is not an adventurer by trade, he can defend himself. Still, he is followed by two orc guards wearing hides and who carry large swords which are currently sheathed at their backs. The herald pulls out a scroll from his belt and unfurls it, begging to read from it as one of the guards motions for a table and a few drinks.

"Rhogar d'Tharashk, seeks hardy adventurers for a trek to the Crawling Swamp north of Zarash'ak. Beyond being able to provide for their own defense, preferred applicants will be able to handle themselves in the wild terrain of the marshes and/or be adept at getting along with the indigenous populations of the Shadow Marches. All those willing to offer their services should now approach Lord Rhogar and present themselves for consideration."

Rhogar glares at the herald following the "Lord Rhogar" remark and then shakes his head, clearly annoyed by the entourage that accompanies him but takes his seat at the table with his back the the wall and waits for a response nonetheless. His guards flank Rhogar's chair and the herald tacks the scroll to the wall of the tavern.

Luinnar

First Post
Ohh, a quest thingie! Christina shouts with glee, clapping her hands together and running over to Rhogar d'Tharashk.

Hiyas! I'm Christina! Nice to meetcha! she says. I always wanted to go on a quest thing!

I love swamps! I used to talk to swamp critters all the time before my brother ate them all! I would love to explore swamps with lots of people! I can heal people using my magical herbs and spices, and I can smack nasty things with my staff, and I have a froggie friend too that helps me sometimes!

Oh and my brother can kill things, he likes that! Christina says happily, pointing to the giant evil looking bear laying near the half eaten table. He will come too! Don't worry he won't charge you any of those small shiny things, he kills things for free!

[sblock=ooc]
Christina Robins, level 4 sentinel druid (leader, sub-striker/controller, unapproved.)

She is my second character, and I already have a character in another adventure; so I would be glad to step aside for someone else without a character in an adventure :)
[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
Eve flits out of the wilden's vest when the cryer comes in and knocks on the forehead of the lolling druid. He shakes his head and his foliage and eye become jet black once more. He stands up taking his deeply carved staff in hand and steps up to the herald as the rows of spikes along the backs of his arms and jawline are just reaching their full length. He bows slightly and gives the man a broad and barky smile.

"I an I bein called Karananak Bole. I an I bein boran in dem dare swamplans uh dee feywild doncha know, and can be callin dee wolves an gawrilla's uh dee jungles taw be elpin oat in a fix trute. An travlin in dee swomfom as it advantage too
, like causin mar an takin arm. Be takin a looksee den won cha at dem dare powas uh natchuh den?" The treeman look at his staff as the animal carvings start move along its length and he bursts into his swarm form, which coagulates into the rough shape of a hunting cat.

Eve flaps over and sits demurely on the back of the seething mass of tiny drakes, locusts, beetles, bats and rats that make up the swarm druids hunting form. The form then stands upright and the myriad creatures melt back into the relatively more conventional form of the wilden once more. Karananak bows again once his little demonstration is over. Eve flies back around to her perch on his arm and taps him in the woody chest with the back of her dainty hand. "An dis ere bein Eve. She bein I an I familia. She be I an I's flyin, unseen scoat too den." He puckers up his large lips and blows her apart like she is made of nothing more than ashes from the crook of his arm, and he hold out his empty hand. A moment later the tiny devil girl reappears sitting in his hand waving at the herald.
[sblock=Actions]Free: Speak
Minor:
wildshape
Move: ...
Standard: ...[/sblock][sblock=Swarmwhisper]Karananak Bole—Male Wilden Druid 5; Resist 5 Fire, (Resist 4 Melee/Ranged in Beast Form)
Initiative: +2, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 22
AC: 17, Fort: 18, Reflex: 15(17 in beast form), Will: 19 — Speed: 6
HP: 50/50, Bloodied: 25, Surge: 12, Surges left: 11/11
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones 0
Powers -
Savage Rend
Locust Swarm
Cold Wind

Scattered Form
Voyage of the Ancients/Wrath of the Destroyer/Pursuit of the Hunter
Battering Claws

Summon Pack Wolf
Summon Shadow Ape
Healing Infusion

Item Powers:
Summoner's Staff +2 (Daily ✦ Summons) Immediate Interrupt. Trigger - An enemy hits a creature Karananak summoned. Effect - Triggering enemy rerolls attack and must use 2nd roll.
Hunting Beasthide Armor +1 (Encounter ✦ Beast Form): Move Action. You shift 2 squares.

Character Sheet
[/sblock][sblock=OOC]Entry Post for description

You'll have to forgive my attempt at a Jamaican accent, just try to sound it out phonetically or use the translation below. :cool:[sblock=Translation]I am Karananak Bole and was born in the swamplands of the feywild, and can call wolves and gorillas from those jungles to help me in combat. Travelling in my swarmform has several advantages as well like causing more and taking less harm in battle.

This is Eve. She is my familiar and invisible
flying scout.[/sblock][/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post

"I feel always obliged to help another house in need. But what is the actual mission? Exploration? Protection? Extrusion?"
Varis asks, after approaching the leading half-orc.

[sblock=OOC]
Not my only character, but the only other announced adventure is against the party with my other hero, so I hope I can get Varis into this one.

Wishlist:

[sblock=Mini stat block]

Varis d'Lyrandar

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads