[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2011

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: No worries if people need time. Its my daughter's birthday this weekend, so I won't be starting anything until early next week. Just wanted to make sure that people knew that I'd be making the selections soon after the weekend.

twilsemail

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Reporting. Still need to run Serek through the approval gauntlet, I swear my emails aren't getting through. Or the judges are just swamped.
The Judges are generally swamped. We've got fewer here than they do over at L4W. Remember that you can adventure before approval, you just cannot receive XP. As the adventure will almost definitely take longer than the approval process, you should be fine.[/sblock]

On Puget Sound

First Post
[sblock=ooc] I should note that I will be at a gaming convention next weekend - 3/25 through 3/27 - and unable to post. If that will unduly hold up the game, you meay need to take someone else instead. [/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Rhogar looks over the applicants, wondering if most of them are more fit to be committed rather than hired. Still, adventurers are some of the most eccentric folk he's ever had to deal with so the quirks were to be expected. At least that is what he'd have to keep reminding himself.

"So, is there anyone else? Speak now or the opportunity may pass."

OOC: If I don't have any more interest, I will just take the 6 I have, so speak up soon if you are interested.
Christina looks around, to see if she can find any more bears she might have missed recently.

[sblock=feats]
Did you mean the Healing Spirit? That is 1/encounter since it is another feat, unless I missed a recent rules update about it :)
[/sblock]

Son of Meepo

First Post
[sblock=ooc] I should note that I will be at a gaming convention next weekend - 3/25 through 3/27 - and unable to post. If that will unduly hold up the game, you meay need to take someone else instead. [/sblock]

OOC: I have another family obligation that weekend as well, so not likley much to be going on that weekend either, so no problem with me. In general, I tend to post less on the weekends than during the week.

pacdidj

First Post
"Greetings!," a light-framed warforged booms as he strides into the tavern and moves to join the gathering throng around the herald and the half-orc. "I am Crush, freelance tactician and solider for the common good," he declares for the benefit of those he does not recognize.

Then spotting some familiar faces he moves to greet Ryk, Rikka, and Bellegon. "Well met friends! I've only just returned from the foundries of the Upper Cogs. Used the prize money to buy some new armor and get my bad knee re-machined. It feels wonderful now!"

Then looking around, he adds "Four of the Five Winds I see, but where is Vok? And what is this herald on about? Is this a new opportunity? A chance to strike a blow for peace and justice?"

Not waiting for his friends' reply, Crush addresses the herald, "Sir, I'd be interested to learn more about this trek. What precisely do you seek to acquire or accomplish in the Shadow Marches?

OOC: @Son of Meepo - I'd be interested in joining if there's still any room. Crush is a Warforged Warlord not yet approved for level 6

hornedturtle

First Post
OOC: I'm waiting for R1's adventure to stop a dragon, If your in need of a striker my character QuestionMark could Stumble back into the Tavern.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases