3rd Edition D&D Collector's Guide

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Much groovy, as usual. :D

Minor note: According to my files, the D&D Limited Edition Chess Set was released in October, 2006. Unfortunately, my source is no longer available as it was the WotC official release schedule and they've since removed the 3rd edition era products from that page.

Edit: Also, not sure if this belongs here or in the 4E guide (or nowhere) but the Animated Series was released again in 2009, minus most of the special features and the adventure, but with a bit of cleaning up on the actual episodes themselves.

Last edited:

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Minor note: According to my files, the D&D Limited Edition Chess Set was released in October, 2006. Unfortunately, my source is no longer available as it was the WotC official release schedule and they've since removed the 3rd edition era products from that page.

Edit: Also, not sure if this belongs here or in the 4E guide (or nowhere) but the Animated Series was released again in 2009, minus most of the special features and the adventure, but with a bit of cleaning up on the actual episodes themselves.
Both entries fixed -- thanks :).

havard

Adventurer
Excellent! Might it be useful to indicate which books were from the 3.0 era, such as Sword and Fist etc?

I am reminded that there are a couple of books I still want for my 3E collection! :)

-Havard

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Excellent! Might it be useful to indicate which books were from the 3.0 era, such as Sword and Fist etc?
It has taken me almost three months to return to this thread, but I have now added asterisks to this guide to mark items that were published for 3.0. Thanks for the suggestion havard.

havard

Adventurer
It has taken me almost three months to return to this thread, but I have now added asterisks to this guide to mark items that were published for 3.0. Thanks for the suggestion havard.

Much appreciated! :)

Thanks for the great work, as always :)

-Havard

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases