D&D 4e Mockup Covers

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
If WotC put out a campaign setting book for Kara-Tur, I'd buy it the instant it hit the shelf. While I won't do a mockup Kara-Tur Creature Catalog, I'd buy that too.

47128d1296274383-d-d-d-d-4th-edition-mockup-covers-kara-tur.jpg

I'd buy Al-Qadim and Maztica setting books as well; however, if I had to choose one out of the three, I'd pick Kara-Tur. The book could even include details on regions detailed in the old "The Horde" boxed set.

A Maztica book could be written as completely separate setting removed from the Forgotten Realms, since it no long exists on the 4e version of Toril. Hmm, I think I want to mockup a Maztica cover now.

Attachments

• Kara-Tur.jpg
    Kara-Tur.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
There have been rumors that WotC has (or had) a book in the works with this title. It makes me wonder what it contain. Personally, I think it should be a revised and expanded PHB that advances the design of D&D Essentials line.

47139d1296329618-d-d-d-d-4th-edition-mockup-covers-advphb_mockup.jpg

Attachments

• AdvPHB_mockup.jpg
    AdvPHB_mockup.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 167

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Another rumored book... will this be the long awaited DMG for Epic Level play or will it be something else?

47140d1296331120-d-d-d-d-4th-edition-mockup-covers-advdmg_mockup.jpg

Attachments

• AdvDMG_mockup.jpg
    AdvDMG_mockup.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 157

da_samus

First Post
can any one help with some thing. i waht to make a cover for my houserules that looks like a legit dnd4e book.
who did you make all these fake covers ? is there a tamplate for photoshop/gimp ?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
can any one help with some thing. i waht to make a cover for my houserules that looks like a legit dnd4e book.
who did you make all these fake covers ? is there a tamplate for photoshop/gimp ?
I did these quite some time ago. (And you posted this question quite some time ago.) I think I had access to/used Photoshop. I don't have access to it any more. What i use currently is a program called Paint.NET.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases