1920s-30s Forbidden Kingdoms Character and Character Sheet Ideas

Zhaleskra

Adventurer
Because at least one of the players at the convention where I ran an adventure I called "Hot Lead, Cold Hearts, and Moonshine" requested a sequel, I am in the process of adding a new character to the player's gang, as well as considering which other elements of the Forbidden Kingdoms setting I want to use, like a villain using a steampunk mech.

I am using the Hengeyokai from Oriental Adventures, avoiding the ones who have natural flight in animal form to avoid making things too easy. The new character is a Clergy/Chosen (Cleric/Paladin*), and he's a rat, literally. I had a religion based gimmick for him, and I thought it was something other than the hollowed out Bible with a gun in it.

*Clergy don't get "true" magic, but they might have a ritual or something. Chosen are granted "Miracles" which can result in failure (default DC for spells is 15 + (spell level*2)), or the god saying "Do it yourself" on a 1.

Got any other ideas for religion+bullets related gimmicks?

The other question is given the time period, should I keep the character sheets or see if my computer has something close to Sepia Tone?

Remove ads