HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC

Satin Knights

First Post
Yeah. Only the synthesist needs the special spells, and only because of the FAQ entry for Ultimate Magic. A normal eidolon just doesn't heal, or heal ability damage, from rest or sleep. Spells and channels work on the normal eidolon as his hit points are real.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Learn something new everyday. I thought since they had their own healing spell and didn't "heal normally" and then learning about the systheist. Well this is still new (when did the APG come out? A year ago seems like yesterday.) to me.

So Toddy is at max will change that in the CT.

Also you have explored all the inner yard save for the northwest corner. the balcony there, and the back of the building.

HM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
We appear to be hitting a lull. :erm: No problems, I hope.

BTW, I received an offer letter today and I am scheduled to once again join the ranks of the employed on 26 Sep. Good news for me and my family, bad news for those people without patience in the games I am involved in. There will be days that I cannot always post in every game that I am in at EnWorld.

But, I was going to become a once every two days poster after getting a new job anyway. Since any new job wasn't going to let me do PbP gaming regardless. :p But, I did trim some games away as well, giving up my experiments with 4th edition and Mutants & Masterminds.

While I don't actually start until next week, I am still playing catch up from a three day weekend, and we start a second one on Friday. Assuming the Typhoon here in Tokyo has run out of steam and we have little league on that day, of course. So I am already in this reduced gameplaying state.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases