HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Good start I see the ?? beside Eschew Materials. Are you wonering if it is to be used for both classes?

HM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Those ? are a help link. Not sure why they showed up on those two lines, but it is done by the sheet itself.

Eschew Materials is a feat so I think it applies to all spellcasting, but I haven't looked into it yet.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
From what I can tell Sorcerer gives you the feat as a bonus and the feat says that you need no material component valued at 1gp or less. So it looks good for use with both.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well I have pre-ordered the first adventure. And have found out that the pdf has been moved again (release March 23). So I believe we will probably not be starting this till April :(

Anyone up for running your character through a mock combat or two during March? It may help to work out the bugs no character will be set in stone till The IC is up and I lay out the opening post.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
He who has the only character finished says, LOL.

I think a fight with an ogre for the big guy tactics and then one with say 6 orcs for the group type. And if we have time we will do a ranged combat.

No one need characters total finished but a rough stats and gear. Figuring out if you like the combo or in GE's case it stacks well. Given time we could "advance the characters" to say lvl 5 to help with stuff like that and face a giant if you all wish.

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'm up for it as well. I've got Halal finished other than gear and a few last minute choices with which a combat or two might actually help me out.

I'll see what I can do about getting a full on character sheet posted up in the RG.

And advancing them a few levels and doing another combat would be helpful as well. We've got a month; our typical LPF combats are taking around 2 weeks, right?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
That is about right.

I would prep your characters some how for 5th lvl then. Maybe just post a stat block here.

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases