• well encounter 1.jpg
    well encounter 1.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 52

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali - Female Half Drow Elf Sorceress

Firvin is ready to go, longbow in hand.

Initiative (1d20+5=16)

OOC: Are we doing it here or making up a quick IC thread?

BTW, nice to see some cool maps. :) What program are you using?
[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +5
AC: 13 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch, 17 w/Mage Armor)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: -1 CMD: 12 Fort: +0 Reflex: +5 Will: +3 (+5 vs. Enchantments)
+1 for all with Resistance; Immune to Magical Sleep

Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

Bardic Performance: 12/12 Rounds Remaining; Inspire Courage +1, Fascinate, Countersong, Distraction
Elemental Ray:
5/5 Remaining (Turn any elemental spell into Electricity)
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Resistance, Ghost Sound, Message, Light, Prestidigitation
Sorcerer 1st Level Spells: 4/4 remaining; Mage Armor, Magic Missile
Bard 1st Level Spells: 2/2 remaining; Cure Light Wounds, Sleep[/sblock]___________________________________________

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Yes I do believe the ruggedly handsome one is your guy (for now) I was thinking beasty ranger when I was looking for pics. :p When you find something please let me know and I'll change it np.

Since we are going to have a combat only thread started I think I will use Thanee's way of doing combat.

Simple really IC is for RP only (skills I guess too) and the combat thread is for fighting. I have wanted to try it so this will be great as we will have one already set before the game starts.

Here's the thread http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing-game/302071-carrion-crown-closed-group-ct.html

And we will be ready to go once everyone gives me their stat block post. EDIT: Like pm did above, but need it in the CT.

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Paint LOL I am stealing maps from where ever I can find them and using good ol paint to set them.

The brown though is a generic map I made at BattleMAPR this was created by @weem and friends and I like it a lot (thanks again weem ;))

Some maps for the future I stole from a friend on here hope he doesn't mind. (really hope you don't mind Mowgli - see below and feel free to use the brown one just copy paste the image to paint and make whatever you want like I do. Just like having a battlemap on the table.)

EDIT: btw BattleMAPR is not Explore friendly, works great on FireFox though.

HM

Attachments

• Crypt.jpg
    Crypt.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Woods.jpg
    Woods.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 55
  • map(4).jpg
    map(4).jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
HM, You really should look into RPTools

After looking at the tutorials, the learning curve is not bad at all. Then you can just import the images from the AP source Material.

BTW, I had to make some adjustments to my mini-stats after the first time.

My RG posts are almost done.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Feel free to use any maps of mine you see posted! The more polished ones (like the dungeon room below) I usually Photoshop from a module or other published source. The middle one (the campsite) I made myself.

Most of the really important maps you'll be able to find in the AP itself, though there are usually one or two that you'll have to scrounge from somewhere else or make for yourself.

(I shamelessly borrowed Halal's pic from one of the LPF PCs. Either my search-fu is weak, or there's a real dearth of good Tengu pics out there. But this one is pretty much exactly how I picture Halal looking, so it works).

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Morning, pm! I followed the CS link (looking for Fir's alignment), but it points to Ariel's sheet over on the LPF wiki. Thought you might want to know!

Very nice background, BTW.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Well, frak. I changed the name not the link.

Fixing now. I wrote that background for her first incarnation that never made it out of char gen so GE has already seen most of it. The tramp stamp is a nice touch I think. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases