HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC

perrinmiller

Adventurer
D'oh! Ninja'd.

Edit: Ha, ha. Too fast and over-posting and editing.

Since I have a habit and style for my IC posts (ref: Ariel, Borric, etc...), will I need to change this to suit the different method we are using with this CT?

BTW, I think there are Initiative rolls needs in the CT for us to begin rumbling.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Just awaiting GE to post a stat block and SK...

I don't see your domain abilities or SLA listed you should probably put them in the stat block as well. And do you want to use the lama in one of the practice fights?

EDIT: Oh and GE you said in the RG you were thinking of switching from Shapechanger to Skirmisher. Did you want to try the Cavalier? Maybe at 5th lvl since at first lvl it would be close to ranger anyway. Just a thought.

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Just finished reading through it, getting a few ideas about Halal's background. Inquisitor is going to be a good fit, though I may have a very slightly different take for Halal than is in the PG.

At this point my first choice for a campaign trait is Chance Savior (a slightly better chance to act early and catch those foes flat-footed :D).

Satin Knights

First Post
Ok. Added the SLAs and Enlarge domain power. InvisCastle was a pain. I registered three times, and it still wouldn't let me login. I finally rolled an init as a guest. Are we going to be using it for our die rolls? The En one is easier than flipping back and forth and pasting.

Yes, the llama is going to be fighting. Surround and conquer is our strategy. He just gets to do the running to the far side because he is better at it and a little faster.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I was not particularly inspired by the Player's Guide (except the mention of the Changeling race to come in #43 and the use of the Harrow). There were maybe five traits and the only one I was remotely interested in was the Subject of Study, but the benefit seems a little less than exciting. I might go with the fear one if you'll allow me to change the background for it.

So, orange, light green, plum, cyan, and gray are all marked for characters or specific use. What other color would be good for my speech?

HM, I thought about cavalier again but I'm not sure I want to be saddled with a mount.

Am I supposed to post this stat block here or somewhere else? Sorry, I haven't gotten it done yet; I've been pretty busy lately and things have been slipping past me.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Stat block goes in the Combat Thread.

As for colors, there is light blue, but avoid the darker blue (I cannot read it at all do to a color issue with my eyes). Darker green is okay as well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases