HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok gang I just need you all to put your characters to bed a few things to help us along to a next day post and get to the bulk of this module. :)

a) Go ahead and roll your try to decipher the arrows here perrinmiller as I know Firvin will try in the morning. If you don't get it. <DC 24 btw> then I will have Kendra try in the 'morning' post.

b) After the talk with the bartender at The Laughing Demon the group would know the best place to find a spirit is Harrowstone. And let's not forget the rumor of the warden's wife that haunts the place. So that would work for you all as you wish to go there anyway.

c) Please divide the equipment up here if you think it will take a lot of player knowledge to determine who should have what. And please add anything that is a use-once item to your mini-stats. I will fluff the division if you all wish.

d) To make sure we are all on the same page the post will also be like an update. I am writing it know and it may take a couple days. I am looking to hit Harrowstone say SUN into MON.

HM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Spellcraft (1d20+6=17) - I guess it's Kendra's turn on that.

Firvin would take 4 +1 Arrows, unless another archer wants them all (which I am fine with). 4 Silver arrows (or more if there is no other interest).

She will take two flasks of Holy Water (I suggest we get/make some more ?). 2d6 dmg vs. undead is nothing to sneeze at.

The scrolls, I am not sure if she should carry any of them or not. I will leave that up to the divine casters to decide.

Potions: 1-2 CLW since she is in the back and can apply them to fallen characters. She will carry the potions of lessor restoration too for that reason, but the cleric can take them instead.

1 sunrod (or more) and fashion a holder for it on her backpack so it can be used hands free. Take 10 on crafting.

1 Haunt siphon, assuming we each are taking one.

She will take the spirit planchette, but not sure it matters who takes it.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Gregori can probably make the best use of the Holy Water (Throw Anything feat and adds his INT to splash weapon damage).

Halál will take whatever arrows, holy water, etc. the group wishes him to have. For close combat he's got his Disrupt Undead cantrip in addition to his more mundane combat stuff.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Turns out you don't :D. It was the bit about adding his INT to the damage (including the splash damage) that was my main point; the bit about the feat was in the same part of the class description so naturally I just tossed it in.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Heh, heh. I have images of Gregori competing in either a ballet performance or ball room dance. :p

Good luck, GE.

Thanks! It was ballroom and out of 8 events I took 6 1st places, a 2nd and a 3rd. It was a blast but now I'm ready for some sleep and ready to get back to normal life for a while. Gregori doing ballroom or ballet would definitely be amusing.

As for gear, Gregori doesn't own a bow so the arrows are useless to him unless he can borrow or buy a bow. Still, he does better with thrown weapons. As for holy water, his INT mod is only +1 but I guess +1 extra damage is better than none.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases