HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hmmm, his last post is actually mentioning being AFK for 2 days and also having difficulty loading pages from EnWorld.

I think he is just ticked off at the site itself.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Heh, his inbox is probably flooded. I sent HM a pm, too. And I think perrin has the right of it. I think HM has mentioned more than once his difficulty in getting around here particularly of late.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Given the trouble with trying to reply to messages, I can understand his frustration.

How are you guys able to post without editing a quick reply?

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Those that linked with Facebook seem to be working fine.
And I have since found that switching the editor mode to source mode before submitting also works.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I've still got Halál's sheet as well. I'm in, but only if it's OK with you and the others that I'm playing this AP with another group as well.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Great! 2 out of 4 already is a good sign.

I don't mind if someone is playing the game in another group, things can go in a new direction or stuff added - like Jack - so there is no problem there.

Guess I need to get to rereading so I know what I was planning for the group.

HM

GlassEye

Adventurer
I'm torn. On one hand, I have been thinking about finding a non-LPF game to join. But, I have two issues with restarting this game at this time: 1) my work schedule changes next week for the summer and I know the time I have available to dedicate to gaming will decrease. 2) I wasn't entirely happy with Gregori's mechanics. Too many rounds of buffing necessary for him to get to full combat effectiveness.

So, at this instant I think I am more inclined to say 'Sorry, but no' although if I am wrong about how my schedule is going to affect my availability then that could change.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases