HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC

Satin Knights

First Post
I am over extended running two games and playing three others. So I shouldn't. But, I usually don't let bad ideas stop me, so, about a 90% yes.

I am happy with letting you rewrite Gregori. We are still first level after all. Aren't we? I forgot where our character sheets are at.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
If need be, Plan B:

We can recruit a replacement. Since we sort of coordinated roles, I can rework Firvin into something different to switch what Gregory was covering and allow for a recruit to have more flexibility.

I already have Firvin (as a summoner) in play so I am not terribly attached to her for this game if that is for the best.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Glad everyone is about and we can get the group reworked. And as to posting speed this may be slower than what your use to from me as I still need to get into a groove myself.

Please take a couple weeks to work on your characters as a group and also level up. That may help on some of your decisions and will serve to let me know when you all are ready.

We ended during a combat but I think I will have it posted that you fell back regrouped and then took and went back into Harrowstone.

Sound good?

HM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
HM & GE;

Sort of hard to work on things without knowing what to plan for. I did have someone who is interested and Qik would be a good fit to play with us if GE has to bow out. I mentioned the possibility and he is game if we will have him. Not sure if HM has dealt with him much, but the rest of us have.

-PM

GlassEye

Adventurer
I'm pretty sure this is not the right time for me to be picking up another game. Qik is awesome and I highly recommend him to take over my spot. Sorry, and I hope you all have a great time with this!

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Not having enough time is something I need to consider more often. :p

I have been trading PMs with Qik, I will keep going in that vein until HM chimes in to bless things.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I have NP with having [MENTION=6673727]Qik[/MENTION] join are little game.

Sorry to see you go GE will hopefully will get in a game together over at the LPF.

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'd also love to see Qik join us.

With the options that have come out since we went on hiatus, and with GE leaving us, could we consider a party re-work? In looking over Halál, I'm just not 'feeling' him like I used to. I still want to go Inquisitor, but maybe combine with a different class. And definitely not Tengu - I just can't get a bird mindset for RP.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases