HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Was researching into GE's character Who I wish to bring back as an NPC (thus not having two) and can't wait till the group meets...

adimarus.jpg

Fiendish werewolves sound ultra fun.

HM

Satin Knights

First Post
It is a door we have already broken a small hole in. Can we just declare we finish smashing it down and leave, or do we have to keep hitting it round by round while "something else" happens? Taking individual turns to get through a door is slowing us down massively.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I think we need to Detect Undead first, perhaps.

But I did post spamming cantrips to help speed things along without needing to keep rolling dice.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry for the delay the holiday seems to be slowing me down. Two X-Mas parties in three days and two to go. Please no more Christmas cookies UGH!

I will be posting up the switching of Loh as NPC to Gergori - since Loh is a Lore Warden she may turn into your researcher while you all explore.

I don't think you all found much treasure on level two but wanted to ask if anyone wanted to do any shopping, before I post up - which should be SUN night after the X-Mas party.

HM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I had a busy weekend too, but catching up. We want to go shopping, I thought.

But, I cannot remember any decent treasure from the prison, only the vault. So it would be selling stuff to get some acid or alchemist's fire? Or does someone have something else in mind?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases