Has anyone posted the character sheets from DDXP?

Walking Dad

First Post
I know there were spoilers from the other cons. I would really like to see the new builds that use rules fro Heroes of Shadow. Thanks.

An official link to view them would be great!

Mithreinmaethor

First Post
I know there were spoilers from the other cons. I would really like to see the new builds that use rules fro Heroes of Shadow. Thanks.

An official link to view them would be great!

This is just speculation but I would assume that they were not allowed to keep the characters and probably aren't allowed to give too many details on them either. Otherwise the forums would be full of reports of them.

Nullzone

Explorer
Actually we were allowed to keep them, and talk about them; but we can't post pics of the actual sheets or relay specifics on powers/traits. :erm:

Is there anything in particular you'd like to know about?

AntlerDruid

Explorer
Actually we were allowed to keep them, and talk about them; but we can't post pics of the actual sheets or relay specifics on powers/traits. :erm:

Is there anything in particular you'd like to know about?

Do you have the warlock binder sheet?

If so,

1) do you have a set amount of dmg to your striker dmg like the hexblade?

2) I heard the at-will power that replaces Eldritch Blast is a Closeburst 2 or 3 - does it target WILL?

Nullzone

Explorer
I'm not sure if I understand your first question; as for your second, I want to say yes but I do not have the sheet to verify. I have the Blackguard, "deathpriest" (Warpriest, death domain), and Vrylokan Knight.

AntlerDruid

Explorer
I'm not sure if I understand your first question; as for your second, I want to say yes but I do not have the sheet to verify. I have the Blackguard, "deathpriest" (Warpriest, death domain), and Vrylokan Knight.

The fey hexblade uses DEX +2 to figure out his "striker" dmg instead of rolling the classic warlock +1d6 dmg. So wondered if you rolled or the extra dmg was set by a stat +2.

What is the Deathpriest at-will like?

Walking Dad

First Post
Vrylokan Knight, is this a new build for an existing class? Which? Was there a vampire class character?

Nullzone

Explorer
The fey hexblade uses DEX +2 to figure out his "striker" dmg instead of rolling the classic warlock +1d6 dmg. So wondered if you rolled or the extra dmg was set by a stat +2.

What is the Deathpriest at-will like?

In that case, I believe it is just a stat boost, as I do not recall the binder rolling extra damage on a regular basis. However, the binder has the ability to 'assimilate' spirits, and can take on their abilities as semi-disposable extra powers or boons, so that gives them a little bit of a spin. I'm unclear whether there is a specific mechanic that facilitates this or if it's something the adventure would have to write in.

The Deathpriest at-wills are still weapon based, being a Warpriest; they tend to debuff the target, rather than buff allies. Fun part is, they do so with an Effect line, rather than requiring a hit.

Oops, I remember now. Was vampire-like, right? What was it's racial power? Just a general description.

The Vryloka racial features are pretty nice; you stop enemies from regaining health when you hit with a weapon, gain some cold and necrotic resistance, and have utility powers that trigger off of enemies that you bloody or kill. Twist is, he's a vampire, right? So he has his own blood dependency. Getting bloodied yourself puts you at a slight disadvantage (in terms of healing).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases