Has anyone posted the character sheets from DDXP?

jdcash

First Post
At wills

There are 2 on the char sheet - one gives temps and the other does extra damage based on the number of enemies adjacent

jdcash

First Post
Paladin Utility - gain temp hp and partial concealment
Paladin Utility 2 - gain temp hp and power bonus to defenses

AntlerDruid

Explorer
Paladin Utility - gain temp hp and partial concealment
Paladin Utility 2 - gain temp hp and power bonus to defenses

Wow I really like this new Blackguard - never thought I would ever play a pally but I really like the temp hps features of this class.

Did you notice the Binder using any Utility power?

gyor

Legend
Wow I really like this new Blackguard - never thought I would ever play a pally but I really like the temp hps features of this class.

Did you notice the Binder using any Utility power?

Yeah the blackguard sounds cool. Comparing it to the Cavalier who gets Summon Mount as both class feature and Utility power at level 4 Servant of vice sounds like it is the blackguards equalent. The level 2 utility power is probably fixed and as normal classes get utility powers at 2, 6, ect... the third utility power is most likely a class feature akin to Righteous shield only more selfish.

The only thing I can't figure out is why the loss of a daily attack power. That going to really hurt ones dpr and make novas hard. Does anything add your charisma to damage?

Still a neat class

Last edited:

jdcash

First Post
I've given all I have from this char sheet. WOTC is pretty good about revealing only what is necessary to play the specific character in a preview without giving away all the shiny tidbits. I think that we will all have to wait for HoS or at least until about a month out for official previews on DDI. But until then I suppose it is fun to speculate ;)

gyor

Legend
I've given all I have from this char sheet. WOTC is pretty good about revealing only what is necessary to play the specific character in a preview without giving away all the shiny tidbits. I think that we will all have to wait for HoS or at least until about a month out for official previews on DDI. But until then I suppose it is fun to speculate ;)

Thanks you. Just one more question was playing it fun?

jdcash

First Post
Playing it was a lot of fun. Also, the adventure had competing agendas within the party which lent to some fun roleplaying. Our DM was great and she facilitated/encouraged all of it!!!

Xris Robin

First Post
Blackguard Encounter:

Target of at-will attack takes 5 cold and necrotic + ongoing 5 cold and necrotic (save ends)

Use twice per encounter/ but only once per round
Blast it. Twice per encounter means it doesn't have real encounter powers you can choose from, which is a disappointment for me.

Remove ads