Gamescience dice in Canada?

Ambrus

Explorer
I'm looking for a Canadian distributor of Gamescience Dice that'll ship an order to me in Montreal at a reasonable price. I could easily order from a multitude of Amercan companies, but I'd likely end up paying as much for the cross-border shipping as I would for the dice themselves. Anyone know a reputable company from whom I can buy?

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
This may or may not help, but:

If you're going to GenCon and can hold off till then, Game Science (usually) has a table in the dealers' hall where Lou Zocchi - who makes the dice and owns or used to own the company - holds court.

Other than that, I've got no ideas - some friends of mine ran an online dice store (and carried GS dice) out of Victoria but they packed it in a few years ago and I don't think they have any left.

Lan-"just meeting Lou Zocchi is reason enough to go to GenCon - what a character!"-efan

I buy them inked off of ebay and I don't find the prices unreasonable, I can't remember the name but there's a vendor on their that sells them for a fair price with decent shipping charges...plus you can order multiple sets and combine shipping.

Holy Bovine

First Post
I'm looking for a Canadian distributor of Gamescience Dice that'll ship an order to me in Montreal at a reasonable price. I could easily order from a multitude of Amercan companies, but I'd likely end up paying as much for the cross-border shipping as I would for the dice themselves. Anyone know a reputable company from whom I can buy?

Miniatures, Board Games, CCG's & More while US based they had reasonable shipping to my location (London, Ontario) and I ordered a couple dozen sets from them. Sadly they recently had to up their prices on GS dice and are not the bargain they were last year.

Steel_Wind

Legend
One must exist, as 401 Games in Toronto has carried their products in the past.

If you have no other choice, you might just contact 401 Games and buy from them and have them mail it to you.

Oryan77

Adventurer
I know you are not interested in U.S. sellers, but I do have a lot of dice for sale and my shipping to Canada is very reasonable. And if you bought more than 1 set of dice, or even bought the more expensive 12 piece sets, the shipping would be more worth the cost. I think my prices for dice are pretty decent also.

Ambrus

Explorer
If you have no other choice, you might just contact 401 Games and buy from them and have them mail it to you.
I've sent them an email inquiring about their shipping policy. Thanks for the tip. :)
I know you are not interested in U.S. sellers, but I do have a lot of dice for sale and my shipping to Canada is very reasonable.
I've nothing against American companies; just that their shipping rates to Canada often seem excessive. I took a look at your site. Can you tell me what shipping might be for 1-3 sets of dice? Also, do you carry the GameScience's bronze or copper coloured dice sets? Thanks. :)

Remove ads