Fallen of Obsidian Twilight: Zebadiah

Endzeitgeist

First Post
Note: If you have the Obsidian Twilight Campaign Setting, DON'T BUY THIS! It only duplicates content from that setting and can be considered a preview.

This pdf is 7 pages long, 1 page front cover, 1 page SRD and 2 pages ads, leaving 3 pages of content.

The pdf portrays one of the major players of the Obsidian Twilight setting, Zebadiah (CR 30), the crippled angel and progenitor of the exalted race. Once a mighty and perhaps the last force of celestial good in the lands of Obsidian Twilight, the angel Zebadiah has been crippled, defeated and mutilated by Calix Sabinus, forever roaming the lands with his half-scarred form, seething with righteous anger for his humiliation.
His statblock is great and actually makes him a credible threat for high-level PCs (or Npcs) and for once, his magic items are befitting in power-level of such a high-level creature.
The pdf also features a gorgeous full-color one-page illustration of Zebadiah that is simply great to behold.

Conclusion:
This is my favorite installment of the "Fallen of Obsidian Twilight"-previews, perhaps due to the fact that I can see this guy mopping the floor with high-level PCs. While there are some minor typos like unclosed brackets, due to the very low price I'll settle for 4 stars.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases