MapTool 4E Gamma World Campaign (Seeking 1 player)

Xaemoon

First Post
Hello!

I'm planning an up-and-coming Gamma World campaign to be played in MapTool. We will be playing twice a week: Tuesdays & Thursdays at 5pm EST, with session length typically lasting 3 hours.

If you can consistently make these play times, I'd like to hear from you. You don't need to have any major experience with 4E or Gamma World, but there are a few things to note.

1. Gamma World characters are completely random mutants. I don't need any character concept submissions from you because you will have no idea what you're playing until we roll it up. There are no re-rolls. If you roll "gelatinous simian" you will be playing a Booger Monkey. That's life in Gamma Terra.

2. This group is very roleplay heavy. There will be a lot of roleplaying, no voice chat, and if you're not comfortable with typing out what your character says and does in a descriptive manner, you will not like this group at all. At least half of most sessions is devoted to roleplay.

3. We have 3 players currently, and all of them are female. If you are a pervert or a weirdo, you'll be kicked out of the group so fast your head will spin. The only reason I have to emphasize this is because it has happened in the past and I'd rather not subject the girls to that again. Keep it in your pants.

4. Everyone is level 1 and this campaign will begin with its first ever session next Tuesday.

If this all seems kosher to you, send me a PM and describe your playstyle and roleplaying experience. I appreciate the interest and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases