[Øone Games] Ironhill Citadel, the most detailed citadel ever mapped

Master01

Explorer
[Øone Games] Ironhill Citadel, the most detailed citadel ever mapped

shot01.jpg

Welcome to the Ironhill Citadel, a whole fortified citadel mapped out in every single aspect. That's it: every single building has been completely mapped out, for an amazing number of 102 maps!

From a small fortified settlement, the citadel has grown to become a neuralgic trade center. The Ironhill family runs wisely the citadel from five generations and the current ruler is Lord Tarman. Even if the Ironhill family ruled wisely and flawlessly for centuries, some problems to be dealt with still came up, such as smuggling and trading of illegal goods, not to mention the eternal war with the marauding orcs. During the time, other kingdom powers settled in the citadel adding a church and a military district. Currently there are six districts in the citadel: Lord's District, Military District, Citizens' District, Church District, Market District and Gate District. The citadel features a vast underground complex also, widely known simply as 'the Dungeon'

[more]

Azgulor

Adventurer
That's all shades of awesome!

Plus virtual boxes take up less shelf space than physical boxes, so it's an even greater win. :)

Treebore

First Post
I've spent about 15 to 20 minutes just looking thru this, I haven't tried printing anything out yet, but I have to say it was a pleasurable experience just looking at everything. Very, very appealing look to everything.

I'll have to see if I can get Gamerprinter to print and laminate this for me.

Remove ads