Justified Season 2

Sutekh

First Post
Ive said it before, this was probably my fave new show from the 2010 season. Elmore Leonards works have always interested me and Timothy Olpyhant just fits Raylan like a glove.

Im not going to create a threat for every new episode (that gets a little silly) but just thought Id create one to jot my thoughts down from the first episode of season 2

* Finally a show that does not do 'Previously on...'. I felt like the story just continued even if the season 1 scenes were a little cut. Far too many tv shows do a cold start somewhere else in the next season season. Ive got continuity here.

* Boyd is still around. Damn Walter Goggins makes this role as much as Timothy does. Boyd is a character that was probably supposed to die in 1.1 but has just kept on getting better. I get shivers when Boyd is around guns/explosives and now he is working blasting in a mine? Holy ....

* Raylan always works well when bouncing off other characters, and its what makes this show so good. Ive already seen at least 2 lost actors in this episode.

* Beartraps are bad :(

Crothian

First Post
* Finally a show that does not do 'Previously on...'. I felt like the story just continued even if the season 1 scenes were a little cut. Far too many tv shows do a cold start somewhere else in the next season season. Ive got continuity here.(

You spoke to soon on this one. For the second episode we got a thorough recap of the first one this season.

Shade

Monster Junkie
I'm only halfway through the first season on Netflix, but it's quickly become one of my favorite series. The acting and dialogue is top-notch.

Sutekh

First Post
A loved the domestic in the 2nd episode. Raylan vs Arlo vs being kicked out of the house even though he was under house arrest.

Remove ads