The Invasion of Baskrant (northbound) Judges: N/A, DM: Cute-Hydra

salt3d

First Post
In a flash Len produces an enormous crossbow from the folds of his cloak. It's size is such that it seems impossible to have been concealed on his person. He inspects it briefly, turning a couple of dials on the stock.

"Yes." whispers Len, a smile spreading slowly across his face. He looks back to the elf and raises his voice to speaking volume. "Yes, I'm ready."

In a flurry of movement the crossbow disappears, and as Len's cloak settles around him there is once again no sign of the weapon.

Donutboy

First Post
Astheone stands up, then stumbles. "Oohhh! Forgot to finish this." He picks up his cup and drinks it, spilling about a quarter of it down his shirt. He seems more sober, and he remains silent.

Darksteed

First Post
*Hunzu simply stepped forwards and nodded to the man in charge.* "I am ready whenever the rest are." *His thoughts sounding off in the captains head.*

Fyrm

First Post
Mercurial starts paying more attention at the mention of pirates. did he say we will be fighting pirate? He quickly changes into a pirate. Oh, um, ya. I'm ready to go.

rb780nm

First Post
"No! Friend Mercurial! If you stop looking like someone else, you might just disappear!" After a few seconds deadpan, Sound of Stone makes the clattering noise with his mandibles that his kind use to signify laughter.

Fyrm

First Post
"So what exactly do you look like when you aren't imitating someone else?"
Mercurial looks at Astheone with an expression of mixed curiosity and confusement. You know, I'm not really sure. I've never really kept one form before, and master always said that even as a baby I'd never keep to one body.
"No! Friend Mercurial! If you stop looking like someone else, you might just disappear!" After a few seconds deadpan, Sound of Stone makes the clattering noise with his mandibles that his kind use to signify laughter.
A look of horror crosses Mercurial's face, clearly not getting the joke. No! I don't want to disappear!

Sasahara

First Post
Esraethan pauses, considering the ramifications of this talent. Perhaps those he seeks were also changelings. This would make his quest much harder. He schools his mind back to the task at hand.

"How accurate a representation of another person can you make? And would you consider using your talent to infiltrate the enemy for us to gather information?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases