The Invasion of Baskrant (northbound) Judges: N/A, DM: Cute-Hydra

Cute-Hydra

First Post
Sergeant Hiscocks leads the six of you out of the hanged man and up to a cheap looking town house. Completely normal aside from the two ogres in full plate standing outside. They solute and let you in. Inside the furniture has been pushed aside to one wall. A human mage with chain mail over his robes is scrawling in chalk around a circle drawn in the middle of the room.

"The invasion leaves of the beaches of Ravina, the island of Baskrant is only a few miles by ship. You will form the 19th, you will meet with your sergeant on the other side. Any questions?"

[sblock=Arcana DC20]
It's a teleportation circle.
[/sblock]

[sblock=History DC20]
Ravina is a vassal kingdom many hundreds of miles away, that still pays tithes to the Imperium.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Darksteed

First Post
*Hunzu follows the Sergeant in the room, He stands to the side and watches for the time being.*

"No sir" *Said telepathically straight into the Sergeants head.*

[sblock=Skill Checks]Errr wow. That's a waste of two 20s. Though interesting they were in a row.

Arcana 31

History 29[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
Lenard did say he would start paying his tab when the ogre's warparty departed, and it is not something the barkeep soon forgot. The mage soon crumbles under the icy stare of the bartender and leaves with the other recruits.

Sasahara

First Post
Esraethan stands with his new comrades, sizing them up and wondering what they are thinking of him. "Will we be issued uniforms or anything? Do you want to know our specialties? What's the name of the commander we'll be serving under?"

The questions pour out of Esraethan, betraying his nerves.

OOC: My arcana and history both got a 19 (Roll Lookup) on the die. So arcana ended up as 26 and history as 21.

salt3d

First Post
"I have a question. There was more than one Len listed on the signup sheet and I thought it was my name being called but it seems I wasn't the only one who thought that because this other guy is here too and now I don't know whether you meant Len which is me or Len with an 'ard' which is him." As he says 'other guy', Len tilts his head towards Lenard. After a moment he realises he hadn't asked a question, and continues. "So my question is did you mean Len which is me or Len with an 'ard' which is him?"

Out of the corner of his mouth, Len whispers towards the human, "I thought you were trying to get out of this!"

Dekana

Explorer
[sblock=salt]I was wondering about that too actually. The list of the groups had Lenard in the northbound group and Len in the southbound group. But then the shorter list a few posts ago called for Len, even though this is the northbound thread. So yeah, I'm confused.[/sblock]
Lenard the mage cocks his head at the sergeant. "Oh? Am I not in the right place?"

Cute-Hydra

First Post
OOC: I meant Salt's character, as you expressed him to take preference, therefore in the first group off Salts char would be the Len going.

Why is everyone rolling so high on their rolls...

Sasahara

First Post
OOC: Well, *I'm* rolling high because I'm emulating Matthew from the Critical Hit podcast... And actually, it took me a bit to realize that I had to enter "1d20" rather than just "20" in the dice roller. But even still, I managed two 19s in a row :)

Dekana

Explorer
Lenard bows and makes his way to the other warparty that is forming.

"Good day, then. Be careful out there, Len."

OOC: No, the high rolls are bad luck! Better to roll well during combat, not random skill checks.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases