[Proposal] Class Acts Rogue

BloodPrincess

First Post
I would like to use Versatile Duelist from Class Acts Rogue in Dragon 381 page 70.

I submit for either the addition of the whole article starting page 68, or just the inclusion of the requested feat.

Heroic Feat:

Versatile Duelist​
Prerequisite:​
Rogue

Benefit:​
You gain proficiency with all onehanded,
military heavy blades. If a rogue power
requires you to wield a light blade, you can use that
power with a one-handed heavy blade and can also
deal your Sneak Attack damage while using a onehanded

heavy blade with that power.

renau1g

First Post
Ah, sorry Bloodprincess. I meant to respond to the post in the general thread. This feat is approved already. Things by WotC are auto-approved, 1 month after their release date (which for the magazines is the end of the month). There are some exceptions but mostly are campaign specific things (like Themes from DS, backgrounds from FR/Scales of War).

BloodPrincess

First Post
Awesome, I didnt see mention of that in the Approved Sources section of the Wikia, only a thing saying it must be available for download. Maybe it should be written more clealry in the wikia.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Awesome, I didnt see mention of that in the Approved Sources section of the Wikia, only a thing saying it must be available for download. Maybe it should be written more clealry in the wikia.
Here is the section:
Charter said:
LEB games run using 4th Edition D&D rules provided by Wizards of the Coast. New material published by Wizards of the Coast is automatically approved one month after it is published; for Dragon and Dungeon articles, approval occurs one month after the full issue download is made available.
Which is pretty much what r1 said. The only think I can imagine adding is "containing that article" in the last sentence. Would that be clearer?

Edit: Made that change.

BloodPrincess

First Post
And when I read this I didnt put Dragon and Dungeon articles as official material, especially since a couple of specific magizines are singled out in the area below. I would think something like this.

New material published by WotC is automatically approaved one month after it is published; this includes all articles in Dragon and Dungeon, once the article is available for download one ..........

I had assumed it meant they couldnt be proposed until 1 month after. Last time I'd read Dragon it wasnt considered as official WotC publication and was only to be used on a case by case basis. Considering though, this was back when the Geckonid was created as a playable race.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Since WotC took the magazine back from Paizo at the beginning of 4e, everything they publish is 100% official... well except the Unearthed Arcana articles in the last couple months.

Remove ads