Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Awn three, Mack man!" Sloor leans his forearms against the open window frame, carefully lining up his shot -- frek are they going fast! Wind's a real bitch! "Awne. Taw... Three!"

OOC: Sloor will attempt to shoot out the imperial's windshield, temporarily blinding the pilot just as Mack goes for his next manoeuvre. Don't know how you want to adjudicate that, Possum, but here are the rolls: 1d20+4=22, 3d8+2=19. Yesss!

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

MackSmall.jpg

Trying to maneuver to take advantage of his passenger's assistance, Mack pulls ahead to give a better angle. Trying to take advantage of the distraction provided by Sloor, he jerks the speeder over again to target that rear quarter once more.

"Garr! Maybe this time I got you buggers."

Piloting (1d20+10=20)
[sblock=Mini Stats]Mack Granger
DP:
4 (Rescue) FP: 5
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: nothing but a speeder

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
"Saw just thraw the thing in the campactawr then," shrugs Sloor, not really caring. "Awr give it taw me."

Darius braces himself inside the speeder, ready to spring out when needed. He doesn't draw a weapon.

"I thought 'give' was a dirty word for you, my friend," he says, his attention full on the Imperial speeder.

OOC: Essentially readying a quick draw and attack for when he can, unless the situation changes.

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir seems to concentrate on the driver of the speeder and once brings their vehicle close enough closes her eyes and strikes out with the Force, sending a searing pain within his mind to distract his driving if nothing else.

(( Mind Shard on the driver of the speeder 1d20+14=34 (which also refreshes her force suite with a nat 20) for 5d8=17 damage and -1 on the condition track and cannot improve its condition until the end of your next turn ))

[sblock=Mir's Mini-Stats]Scout 2/ Scoundrel 1 / Soldier 1
Initiative: +9 Perception: +9
Conditions: none
Reflex: 19 Frotitude: 17 Will: 17
Hit Points: 44 of 44 Threshold: 17 Second Wind: 2 of 2 (13 HP healed)
In Hand: Heavy Blaster Pistol +3 (3d8+1)
Force Points: 7 Destiny Points: 4
Force Powers: Cloak, Mind Trick, Mind Shard, Negate Energy, Force Blast, Rebuke, Vital Transfer
Force Talents: Illusion, Force Harmony[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
(A single minute before initiative)
"You want a favawr in exchange?" he quietly offers. She's known him long enough now to think it's, strangely enough, an honest offer.
Met by equally honest silence (she doesn't even look up from her hunting pistol!).

Ah well. "Awffer's still awpen, if and when alright?" Not that he's expecting an answer this time around. Good thing too, because he doesn't get one.

A sigh, then looking forward again (in every sense of the word). This... This *still* seems like the most bang they can get for the size of the frecsing down payment. And yet now he's starting to get butterflies in his stomach; but they can hardly back off now, can they? [etc]

(Now)
"I thought 'give' was a dirty word for you, my friend," he says, his attention full on the Imperial speeder.
"There's always sawmething taw gain," grins back the besalisk, heartbeat up to full combat-mode rhythm by this point, "even if it's just the look awn their faces when you daw sawmething marblingly generaws!"

possum

First Post
Mack's piloting skill check missed by one initially until Sloor shot the windshield out (with a blaster shot that damn near could have seriously damaged the engine block) and Mir giving the Clone trooper the migraine of his life. The car swerves out of control and hits a street lamp. Thankfully, everyone had been wearing their crash webbings and are completely unharmed. They move out of their vehicle and begin to take a defensive stance around it.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Darius leaps from the speeder before Mack has brought it fully to a halt, his stun baton seems to appear in his hand by magic as he darts towards the nearest clone and jabs the humming baton at his chest.

[sblock=OOC]
Stun baton attack on nearest clone, charging if there's room (+2 to attack). I've added an Acrobatics rolls in case he needs one to exit the speeder safely.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases