Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

Dr Simon

Explorer
Darius saunters over and cathces the end of that conversation.

"So you recognised her too?" he says. "An unusual change in career, wouldn't you say? My guess would be she was spying on our, ah, original employer for the Imperials. But I think we should return to our quarters for a more private conversation." He glances meaningfully at the throne.

[sblock=OOC]
I'm still here. Without a communicator, and seperated from the group, Darius hasn't had much of a chance to say much until now. Not that he talks a lot anyway ;)
[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
OOC: I'm going to assume that Mir fills us in on her memories of the negotiator somewhere around here (?).
"Right, we are mercs. We could approach her for some private discussions on future contracts or ask about potential bounties. The our girl here, does her thing and gets her to spill everything."
Sloor, somewhat more relaxed after Mir's answer, raises a brow ridge his way: apparently Mack has trouble with the 'talk more privately' part of the equation... AND is now on one of his Wild Optimism benders too!

Before he can quite finish opening his mouth,

Darius saunters over and cathces the end of that conversation.

"So you recognised her too?" he says. "An unusual change in career, wouldn't you say? My guess would be she was spying on our, ah, original employer for the Imperials. But I think we should return to our quarters for a more private conversation." He glances meaningfully at the throne.
The nominal merc captain points to the dark-clad jedi: that! "Let's try taw take awer leave as nawrmaly as pawssible," he agrees. A pause and then he steps back, flips his datapad out of its belt holster and hands it to Mack: "Keep an eye awn TB in the meanwhile, if you can? It - ain't quite as tawgh as it thinks yet..."

<Response Mack?>

He then returns to the Hutt's proximity.

"Can the Crimsan Fists daw anything *else* fawr you this day, Nawble Awne?" His anticipatory grin somehow hints at further (and much deserved) riches should that be the case -- 20 thousands and counting, spirks!

<Response Darga?>

OOC: I'm guessing he *did* get that round of applause going before, Possum?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

MackSmall.jpg

So far, the soldier has very little to be pessimistic about, if he ignores those little nosebleeds he has been having, that is. The Crimson Fists are tough and very capable. Mack nods, "Sure, I can look after TB."

"Cover my departure with a good explanation for me will ya."

The soldier departs and follows after their droid on its recon mission.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Mack Granger
DP:
4 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]

possum

First Post
TB and Mack follow the reps throughout the palace, looking very at place within the Hutt's home. After a brief while of mingling with the others about non-essential things and gathering up their belongings, they begin to head out of the palace. Do TB and Mack continue to follow them?

Binder Fred

(Inside)
The soldier departs and follows after their droid on its recon mission.
"Uh... I meant: on the screen," explains a puzzled besalisk to empty air (just why did Mack think he was handing him his datapad?). A look at Darius and Mir, brow ridge raised. Aw forget it; the man is gone now: wish him luck and move on. With a quizzical shake of the head Sloor returns to the Hutt's proximity. Now *him* he can understand!

"Can the Crimsan Fists daw anything *else* fawr you this day, Nawble Awne" His anticipatory grin somehow hints at further (and much deserved) riches should that be the case -- 20 thousands and counting, spirks!

<Response Darga?>

OOC: Bit puzzled by Darga's earlier lack of response to this: Are we done here, Possum, or what?

(Outside)
"They will likely meet with a vehicle of some kind," mentions the droid.

<Response Mack?>

Last edited:

possum

First Post
"You have done quite well for me today," Darga says in his native Huttese, the translator droid relaying the information back to you in Galactic Basic.

"You may retire to your quarters now if you wish."

Binder Fred

"Been a pleasure, Nawble Awne," grins Sloor. He half-points, two-fingered towards the robed Demos, his grin sharpening: "This would be the spirk I need taw talk taw abawt transfering awver awer fee then?"

<Response Darga/Demos?>

OOC: If so, Sloor will set up the transfer of the 20K to his account and then transfer it out to everybody (just add 5K to your finances, Songdragon, Perrin and Dr Simon). He'll then start heading out of the room:

"Catch up with the Mack man, awr is taw enawgh fawr a bit awf 'quiet shadawing' you think?" Huge piles of clinking creds have done little to damp his good mood of the day... Now this negotiator chick...

<Response Darius/Mir?>

Dr Simon

Explorer
"The more of us there are, the more likely we are to be noticed," says Darius. "But it might be a good idea to call them and see what the situation is."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

MackSmall.jpg

Mack is hanging back, keeping TB in sight, and not worrying about watching the Imps directly unless he can do it inconspicuously.

When the droid contacts him over the commlink, he replies, "Mostly likely, TB. Keep after them, if you need me to approach closer or see something for myself, let me know."

OOC: I was thinking Mack was not actually with TB, but shadowing the droid from a distance. I thought that might be better, closer at hand.
[sblock=Mini Stats]Mack Granger
DP:
4 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]

possum

First Post
"Been a pleasure, Nawble Awne," grins Sloor. He half-points, two-fingered towards the robed Demos, his grin sharpening: "This would be the spirk I need taw talk taw abawt transfering awver awer fee then?"

<Response Darga/Demos?>

OOC: If so, Sloor will set up the transfer of the 20K to his account and then transfer it out to everybody (just add 5K to your finances, Songdragon, Perrin and Dr Simon). He'll then start heading out of the room:

"Catch up with the Mack man, awr is taw enawgh fawr a bit awf 'quiet shadawing' you think?" Huge piles of clinking creds have done little to damp his good mood of the day... Now this negotiator chick...

<Response Darius/Mir?>

OOC: Man, you all are going to hate me...

It only takes a few minutes once Sloor speaks with Demos regarding the payment for it to come in. 10,000 credits appear in the bank account.

OOC: That Knowledge Species check I had you all attempt at the very beginning? Hutts use Base 8 when it comes to counting...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases