Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive - Page 108




+ Log in or register to post
Page 108 of 124 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1231
  1. #1071
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Dr Simon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,486
    Blog Entries
    47

    Ignore Dr Simon
    Quote Originally Posted by Binder Fred View Post
    "Naw gaw, uh?" bravely tries the besalisk "Dawn't knaw haw these things wawrk exactly, but maybe it's because we haven't really decided what taw daw yet?" He'd sort of gotten the impression the Current just dragged you along to where *it* wanted you to go, but wouldn't that be a relief: free will back on the table, spirks!
    Darius merely gives a shrug, as if the matter is of no importance to him, or perhaps too complex to bother explaining right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by perrinmiller
    Mack frowns in thought and then shakes his head, "Unless we really see a way that taking this woman helps us getting that other package out of here, we should stick with observation only for now."
    "After we know more, then maybe we kidnap her if there is no other way."
    "It won't help us with that matter," says Darius calmly. "But it may well be of use to our original task."
    New from The Lazy GM: Pathfinder Kobolds. Hundreds of pre-gen kobolds with all-new Pathfinder options.
    The Lazy GM Series. Pre-generated monster stats for the discerning adventurer.
    The World of Conclave. Innovative (and free) webworld for d20.
    White Dwarf: The First 100 Issues
    Play By Post Links

 

  • #1072
    3 rings to bind them all! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Binder Fred's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    2,256

    Ignore Binder Fred
    "What he said," agrees Sloor... "You getting cawld feet awr sawmething, Mack man?" That proposal sounded downright... timid.
    So it goes.
    Active characters
    Antares, an Elven fighter/mage in Gambler1650's Legacy of the Silver Dragon 1 2 (S&S 4th)
    Fastus, blacksmith of flames in Tailspinner's Jade Regent (Pathfinder)
    Memorable games
    Sloor Sanbraiz, a Besalisk scoundrel in Possum's Dawn of Defiance I II (Star Wars Saga)
    Seif al Mariam, a touareg guide in Relique du Madde's Warlords of the Red Sands (PL6 M&M)
    Nightshift, a teleporting security guard in Jemal's Mutant Rising (PL10 M&M)

  • #1073
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,061
    GM's Day Gygax Memorial Fund Pathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller

    Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier



    Mack shakes his head, "That ain't it, just being pragmatic. Better to know what we are biting off, before we have no choice than to chew it."

    The soldier glances at Mir, the woman is not looking very comfortable about the decision. "Babe, I know you might not like this course of action. But, I think we need you along to keep the rest of us from doing something really... well, perhaps just to keep us from going too far."

    "If this crazy idea is too stupid, I don't think it is going to stop us at this point." He has a sardonic expression on his face, but the helmet is hiding it from view.

    Mini Stats
    Mack Granger
    DP:
    4 (Rescue) FP: 6
    Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
    HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
    Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

    Weapon in Hand: nothing but a speeder

    Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #1074
    3 rings to bind them all! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Binder Fred's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    2,256

    Ignore Binder Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by perrinmiller View Post
    Mack shakes his head, "That ain't it, just being pragmatic. Better to know what we are biting off, before we have no choice than to chew it."
    Sloor considers, heartbeat slowly ramping up as his body feels action looming closer and closer... "Hm... If we're gawing taw jump them, wouldn't it be better taw daw it when they're awt in the awpen? We dan't knaw where the frek they're heading, but I'm guessing it's sawmewhere that's either friendly taw them AWR unfriendly taw us. Prawbably bawth..."

    <Response Mack, any?>
    So it goes.
    Active characters
    Antares, an Elven fighter/mage in Gambler1650's Legacy of the Silver Dragon 1 2 (S&S 4th)
    Fastus, blacksmith of flames in Tailspinner's Jade Regent (Pathfinder)
    Memorable games
    Sloor Sanbraiz, a Besalisk scoundrel in Possum's Dawn of Defiance I II (Star Wars Saga)
    Seif al Mariam, a touareg guide in Relique du Madde's Warlords of the Red Sands (PL6 M&M)
    Nightshift, a teleporting security guard in Jemal's Mutant Rising (PL10 M&M)

  • #1075
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Dr Simon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,486
    Blog Entries
    47

    Ignore Dr Simon
    "Agreed," says Darius. "If we are going to do this we should do it now, before we reach more Imperials." There is a look of eagerness in his eyes, but then his brow furrows slightly. He turns to Mir.

    "You seem opposed to this course of action. Have you sensed something?"
    New from The Lazy GM: Pathfinder Kobolds. Hundreds of pre-gen kobolds with all-new Pathfinder options.
    The Lazy GM Series. Pre-generated monster stats for the discerning adventurer.
    The World of Conclave. Innovative (and free) webworld for d20.
    White Dwarf: The First 100 Issues
    Play By Post Links

  • #1076
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638

    Ignore Songdragon
    Mir looks to Darius and there is only a slight shake of her head in the negative, "No. I felt nothing for continuing or turning back. It is more of a personal feeling that we are wasting our time."

    She looks over to Mack, "Lets get this trouble over with already."

    ((Onward to DSPs!))

  • #1077
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    possum's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    2,503

    Ignore possum
    GM: So, it seems like the group is going to move on the Imperials. I think that I'm going to use the Swoop Gang map from earlier if no one objects to seeing the same map twice.

  • #1078
    3 rings to bind them all! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Binder Fred's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    2,256

    Ignore Binder Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by Songdragon View Post
    She looks over to Mack, "Lets get this trouble over with already."
    "Yeah!" A small congratulatory shoulder-shake on blondy's armoured shoulder, "Gun it, Mack man! We want taw catch them sawmewhere quiet, maybe just as they're leaving tawn?" Sloor rubs his free hands and cracks his knuckles in predatory anticipation -- still, he's a bit surprised she gave in so easily... A sideways look: "You - ah -" And then he stops, feeling sheepish for some reason. (You alright? You want to get off? You what?)

    <Assuming a "What?" or equivalent from Mir:
    "You think you'll be able taw fawrgive us eventually?"
    [insert the growing hint of a smile here as he scans for her reaction ]

    <Response Mir?>

    OOC
    Quote Originally Posted by Songdragon View Post
    ((Onward to DSPs!))
    Decessit Sine Prole??? Dark!
    Last edited by Binder Fred; Wednesday, 7th November, 2012 at 05:12 AM.
    So it goes.
    Active characters
    Antares, an Elven fighter/mage in Gambler1650's Legacy of the Silver Dragon 1 2 (S&S 4th)
    Fastus, blacksmith of flames in Tailspinner's Jade Regent (Pathfinder)
    Memorable games
    Sloor Sanbraiz, a Besalisk scoundrel in Possum's Dawn of Defiance I II (Star Wars Saga)
    Seif al Mariam, a touareg guide in Relique du Madde's Warlords of the Red Sands (PL6 M&M)
    Nightshift, a teleporting security guard in Jemal's Mutant Rising (PL10 M&M)

  • #1079
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,061
    GM's Day Gygax Memorial Fund Pathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller

    Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier



    Mack nods and reaches over to flick the selector switch on his blaster rifle to stun.

    "Better to not kill anyone, then we can just claim we testing her security for her. If this turns into a big misunderstanding."

    The speeder swerves slightly and he brings his eyes back on the road and accelerates to catch up to the Imperials.

    Mini Stats
    Mack Granger
    DP:
    4 (Rescue) FP: 6
    Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
    HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
    Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

    Weapon in Hand: nothing but a speeder

    Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #1080
    3 rings to bind them all! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Binder Fred's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    2,256

    Ignore Binder Fred
    "Dan't think there's gawing taw be *any* backing away frawm this awnce we make awer mawve, Mack man." Not that he has anything against stunning, of course.

    Still, he's starting to get butterflies in his stomach; but they can hardly back off now, can they? Frek but he wishes he was more sure! (Almost wish Mir had pulled us back from this... A growing, predatory grin: Almost.) "TB, you trigger your anti-recawrding sccrambler soon as we hit, alright? At least we wan't end up awn tawnight's news. Mack... You think you can side-swipe them intaw the scenery fawr awr awpening 'hellaw'?"

    <Response Mack?>

    A slight tap on the jedi's shoulder: "Darius man, what abawt you? You fancy being pawint? I figure your mystical, magical light stick thingy should crack awpen their tin can mighty nicely, let us at all the warm goodies inside." Still grinning, but frek what he wouldn't give for one of his smokesticks right about *now*!

    <Response Darius?>

    OOC: Possum, did TB see if their vehicle looked armoured/re-inforced? What was their seating arrangement -- one trooper front, driving, the other and the negotiator in the back (passenger side for her)? (so we can plan our assault a little, don't you know .)

    Sloor will pull out his one remaining Stun grenade and don his electric stun knuckles + prepare his danger red vibro mace.
    Last edited by Binder Fred; Thursday, 8th November, 2012 at 01:13 AM.
    So it goes.
    Active characters
    Antares, an Elven fighter/mage in Gambler1650's Legacy of the Silver Dragon 1 2 (S&S 4th)
    Fastus, blacksmith of flames in Tailspinner's Jade Regent (Pathfinder)
    Memorable games
    Sloor Sanbraiz, a Besalisk scoundrel in Possum's Dawn of Defiance I II (Star Wars Saga)
    Seif al Mariam, a touareg guide in Relique du Madde's Warlords of the Red Sands (PL6 M&M)
    Nightshift, a teleporting security guard in Jemal's Mutant Rising (PL10 M&M)

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 108 of 124 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. All Rogues Game: Wretched Hive of Scum & Villainy
      By Hobo in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 79
      Last Post: Wednesday, 26th December, 2012, 12:07 AM
    2. Replies: 190
      Last Post: Monday, 10th December, 2012, 02:43 AM
    3. Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Dramatis Personae
      By possum in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Tuesday, 29th November, 2011, 11:56 AM
    4. Replies: 1071
      Last Post: Sunday, 27th March, 2011, 06:56 PM
    5. Encounters in a wretched hive of scum and villainy?
      By Ambrus in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: Thursday, 9th August, 2007, 05:23 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •